Part 52

Imagine #52

So there were some requests that were along the lines of self-harm, the disorders, etc. (you get the point). I might never write them because I'm kind of uncomfortable on the topics, and I don't know if some of you have them and I might accidentally hurt some of you without knowing. I'd like for all of you to know that if you have any problems, there are a lot of people, like me, that would be willing to listen to you. You don't have to bottle everything up, we can be you cushion and we'll help you with whatever problem you are going through :)

But anywhoo, I'll just write these instead, hope this'll be okay. Also, there's a limit of how many images I can put in a chapter so I feel sad about that but anyway, it's better than none 

~~~

Isaac was never really a verbal lover, you might never hear him say I love you in all honesty. But he was sure to make it up to you in ways you might or might not expect. You didn't see this as a 'lack of' in the relationship but you rather saw this as something unique compared to other couples.

The times he says I LOVE YOU without actually saying it:

- "Good morning, beautiful." And "Goodnight, babe." It's the kind of greeting you get almost every day, even with just waking up he'd already make you feel beautiful first thing in the morning. He'd also make you know that he's always glad to wake up to you and seeing you with a smile on your face. And the fact that you're also the last thing he sees before he sleeps, he feels much more comfortable knowing that the nightly terrors he'll experience would wash away with just merely looking right into your warm inviting eyes. The instant feeling of comfort and security already being felt making him relax back into your arms.

- "How are you feeling?" He takes it upon himself to care for you, especially when you're having an off day or simply having the usually cough-cold combo

- "How are you feeling?" He takes it upon himself to care for you, especially when you're having an off day or simply having the usually cough-cold combo... or your period, or what he's dubbed it as 'shark week'. He isn't shy to buy you napkins/tampons on such a short notice and for that, you were grateful.

- "Paris didn't have you." OR "Hey, I'm with you, okay? Always." He kept saying those to you, promising you that he won't leave you when you told him about your thoughts on him planning on leaving again and going away with Chris to return to their home in France.

" He kept saying those to you, promising you that he won't leave you when you told him about your thoughts on him planning on leaving again and going away with Chris to return to their home in France