Part 36: Request #18

Anon request: hi could u do this: u have a crush on isaac and n when u come over scott's house u find out that isaac is moving to france. u admit your love and he says he does, too. you two kiss and he leaves. after 3 months he comes back and you two date. tysm :x

Birthday today I just turned 18 even though I look much younger than my age lol and here's my gift to you guys! Hope you like this one, even though I think I may be out of sorts at the moment with the school work our professors gave us and the decision they made to make the deadlines all in the same day (don't you guys just hate those? ugh) there wasn't any 'kiss' per se here since they're like still starting the relationship..Hope this still work as good, anon! and I love you guys for still following the blog even though I don't update as often as I do! I promise to update as much as once we get our semester break! ILY! Thank you for the birthday greetings btw ;D (sorry for any errors also!)

~~~

"Isaac," you knocked on the already open door and calling the attention of the werewolf who had his back turned to you. "I have something to tell you."

"What're you doing?" You asked, suddenly confused with the duffel bag on the bed and some of his shirt and pants strewn on the bed, that was already neatly done, and a backpack already beside the cabinet by the door.

"Y/N," he sounded surprised when he saw you, his eyes seemingly glassier. Suddenly forgetting whatever reason as to why you were at the McCall residence and in Isaac's bedroom once you were pulled in a hug, he spoke softly, "I actually have something to tell you also."

This gesture surprised you and scared you at the same time, since Isaac doesn't usually hug you this way-it would only be the usual side hug and/or a pat on the shoulders-and it scared you to the point where you only stood there unmoving because you feared whatever you were going to hear from him.

"Before you start, I just wanted to say that I like you, Y/N." He blurted with the courage he mustered up, not wasting his time in telling you before the nervousness in the pit of his stomach came back.

"I like you even before, I just didn't know how to tell you until now. You don't have to feel the same way, or tell me because I'll understand whatever reason you have if you don't feel the same way because I just wanted to say that before I leave for-"

"Isaac," you stopped his rambling and held his hand. "I like you too."

He smiled, the smile that showed his perfect white teeth, making you smile back but after a while yours slowly faded when you remembered what he said. "Leave for what, Isaac?" Was he moving out of the house and back to Derek's? Did Scott kick him out?

It was his turn to have the beautiful smile turn to a straight line, his lips pursing as if he just wanted to keep whatever he was up to all to himself.

"Isaac, what's wrong?" You squeezed his hands lightly, telling him that you were there for him if he was ever troubled about certain things.

"I'm leaving for France." He said, not meeting your gaze. "Tonight."

And as fast as how your heart jumped for joy at the thought of Isaac liking you back, it also broke as quick once he said those words. There was suddenly a heavy weight in your chest at the thought of the boy in front of you suddenly leaving right after he said he liked you and you feeling the same way.

"Wait, but-"

"I know it's sudden, and it's such a bad timing." He sounded defeated, you didn't even realize that a tear was already rolling down your cheek until Isaac wiped it with the pad of his thumb. Cupping your face, Isaac pulled you in and placed a soft kiss on your forehead and just lingered. Wrapping your arms around his waist, you leaned on his chest and felt his wrap around you tight.

~

"Okay," and with that, Scott hung up and placed his phone back in his pocket before joining the conversation you and Stiles had about the episode of How to Get Away with Murder.

"Yeah and when they actually wrapped the body in the carpet it-" you stopped in your tracks, making Stiles and Scott look to you in confusion and concern the way your eyes went watery.

"Hey, you okay?" Stiles looked at you, Scott looking to the direction to where you were looking.

"Isaac," you uttered under your breath, almost not hearing it yourself. And as if Isaac heard it several feet away, he looked up from his bag as he placed back a book back in the locker and zipped his backpack up and made eye contact with you.

Without wasting any time, you almost ran the several feet of a gap between the two of you and met Isaac half way. The feeling of being back in his arms was wonderful and being the emotional person you are, you felt bad for Isaac's shirt as salty tears were already ruining the fabric.

"Already back from your sabbatical in France? Since when were you back?" Scott asked as he patted the tall werewolf's back once you pulled away from him, his arm wrapped around your waist that said that he wasn't going to let go anytime soon.

"Just yesterday," He answered.

"When's your next class?" Stiles asked, surprisingly glad that he was back in school and back on the lacrosse team.

"With her actually," Isaac answered, pulling you closer to him and smiling.