Part 29: Request #11

anon request: Request!! Isaac (ex) comes back for France and he sees you kiss Scott and finds out you're like happy.. And kinda over him. And he acts pissy and ur like wtf? Then u guys talk and you guys wind up dating/etc? Happy ending plz

anon request 2: Request: Isaac (ex) comes back from France and sees you kiss Scott and thinks ur over him. He throws a fit 2 u and u guys talk it out and u guys wind up dating

You know, when I get carried away on making an imagine, usually they end up a mess..especially when I'm listen to something like Jacquie Lee's Broken Ones. So after a lot of erasing and correcting errors, I finally finished it..gawd I'm a crying mess sometimes ugh... Anyway, here's your request anon...i'm guessing these two are the same? sorry for any errors coz i fast wrote this.. Hope you guys like it! :D oh and btw..Brett is bi (idk how to feel about that..)  

~~~

Your eyes widened at what happened.

"Oh, god." Scott said, sounding just as surprised at what he did and it didn't help when, though the hallway was filled with students, you felt this particular stare towards your direction.

Turning to the direction where you felt the staring was coming from, your surprise doubled when you saw Isaac looking shocked at what happened-but that didn't really bothered you what did bother you was the face that he was standing right there.

"Isaac?" you called in a whisper because you still can't believe that he was right there.

And just like that, the look on his face began to change into what seems to be of betrayal and hurt before he walked away and headed somewhere else and leaving you there looking dumbfounded all the while ignoring the rambling that was coming from Scott.

~

"How long have you known that he was back from France?" Stiles asked, looking towards the passenger seat beside him. "And you kissed her?" he almost exclaimed, pointing towards you sitting at the back of the jeep.

"Oh my god," you sighed, feeling more embarrassed.

"I'm just as surprised as you to be honest," Scott answered.

Once the jeep parked in front of the McCall house, you all got out and made your way inside where Isaac was currently talking to mama McCall. But once Isaac saw you come in with the dynamic duo, he immediately excused himself and headed upstairs where you followed him with a bit of difficulty with his long strides and your short ones.

"Isaac," you tried to call his attention as you walked into his room, but only getting the silent treatment.

"Lahey!" you called after numerous times of calling him before he looked up to you.

"What?" He said, almost growling at you while he continued to put his clothes in a duffel bag on his bed.

"What do you mean what?" You asked, looking a bit mad at the way he was acting at the moment. "What's wrong?"

"You know what's wrong, Y/N." He answered, going to his drawer and taking a tshirt. "You were kissing Scott."

"Oh and you moving to France without me knowing isn't wrong?" you retorted, crossing your arms on your chest and looked at him sternly.

"What else was I to do?" He exclaimed, zipping up the bag a big too rough. "Plus you were obviously happy."

"How would you even know if I was happy just by how I looked a while ago?" You asked as tears began to fill the rim of your eyes, the ache in your chest starting to reveal itself-the same hurt you felt when you knew Isaac left without you knowing.

"Your heart was beating fast because-"

"Because I was with Scott and not with you?" You finished his sentence. "Why not when I saw you, i felt like I was meeting you for the first time again?"

"Or maybe because I was hurting that my mind began to play tricks with me all over again because I was seeing you standing there," you continued, a tear already escaping.

The expression on Isaac's face softened when he saw the tears starting to flow uncontrollably, you still rambling to him how hurt you were when he left. And before you knew it, you were enveloped in a tight hug, a hand cupping the back of your head while another rubbing your back in a comforting manner. Isaac knew that a sorry won't cover what he did and he was determined to make it up to you, no matter how long you'll make him wait saying that he deserved it after what happened.