Part 40: Request #22

Anon Request: Can you maybe do a request where you are both at a pack meeting and he's getting overprotective when they involve you?

Again, please bear with me and the next imagines since I am still trying to get into the groove of writing things, this one is shorter than the usual lengths of imagines I write hope that's fine.. I love you guys for sticking with the imagines blog. I will try to do all the Isaac imagines first before I start writing the Brett imagines. Hope you can be patient with me. Thank you!! ♥

~~~

"Uh yeah, I don't think so." Isaac looked up from the table when he heard your name being mentioned in the conversation going on in the pack meeting.

"Why not?" Stiles asked, looking to the werewolf with annoyance as he crossed his arms over his chest while Derek only looked at Isaac with his brows furrowed. "She's the perfect person to do the job."

"I don't want her getting involved in any of this," You felt Isaac's eyes on you as he put the book back on the table harder than necessary making a thud echo in the room and making you jump slightly at it.

"Isaac, she can handle herself out there, don't wo-" Scott's reassurance didn't help even the slightest.

"No, I don't like her out there." Isaac said firmly. "Especially with those-those things walking around still."

He almost growled, his efforts in trying to keep his cool were to no avail as you saw a slight vein throbbing on the side of his forehead. He's been with you nearly 24/7 since the dread doctors made an attempt to take you with them and this almost sent him into a manhunt, but thanks to Derek, the guy beat some sense back to the boy beside you... literally.

"Well she's the right person we need for this." Derek argued, pointing to you with a firm look that can scare anyone if they didn't know that Derek is actually a softy when it comes to certain people.

"Well I've seen what they did to her, and I don't want that happening again." He retorted, his posture suddenly changing as he stepped in front of you in a protective stance.

"We won't let it get to that point, Isaac. You know that." Scott spoke up.

Before Isaac can say anything else, you voiced you thoughts.

"Don't I have any say in this?" You said, poking your head on the side behind the Isaac's figure.

When they silenced, you continued with your thoughts on the plan all the while making your way beside Isaac and holding his hand just to relax his tense physique.

"I'll go with the plan." You said but not finishing when Isaac tugged at your hand and made you face him, a pained and worried look plastered on his face.

"What?! No!" he exclaimed.

"It's actually a good idea, since they want to get to me."

Isaac couldn't speak as you looked to Derek and agreed to his plan that they've made to try and at least catch one of the dread doctors and take it in for interrogation and some beating (Derek's idea... and Isaac's probably).

Looking back to the boy in front of you, you cupped his cheek making him look up from staring down in defeat. You gave him a reassuring smile before tiptoeing and giving him a peck on the lips and hugging him tight, just so you can show him that you were really okay and confident in the plan that it will work.

"I hope you're right with agreeing this." He lightly groaned when you pulled away shortly than he wanted it to be.

"When have I been wrong?" you chuckled, running the pads of your thumbs on his cheeks.