Part 43: Request #24

Anon Request: Hello! I was wondering if you could do an imagine where it's the first day of school and y/n is a witch that transferred from New Orleans to Beacon Hills because a group of ancestor witches are hunting her down because she did something bad. And on the first day of school she meets Isaac and then becomes apart of the pack.

I bet you were watching The Originals when you requested this...

Hope I can finish all the Isaac requests this new year so I can start with the brett imagines before the Teen Wolf's new season starts ♥ I am soooo excited OMG!!! Hope it IS true that Isaac will be coming back for this season. Anyway, this has 2 or 3 time skip since the anon wanted Y/N to be part of the pack and I can't really do a whole story about the progress on how they really got close to becoming part of the pack because that will be a really long imagine. And I didn't know how to incorporate the reader's relationship with Isaac here other than the meeting part and some side comments and gestures that indicate that they are somewhat together because this is almost (if not) a pack imagine already. But I hope you guys enjoy this one. Happy New Year!!!

~~~

Breathing in, you waved your hand over the parchment paper and the ink slowly morphed into trees, pathways and roads. Once you've found the place you were headed to, you immediately packed the paper in your backpack but not before your ears caught a crunching noise several feet away. Instantly pausing in packing the other things in the bag, you strained your hearing to hear footsteps and murmuring headed your way. And before you knew it, there was a sound that whizzed near your ear before a blast of purple blaze hit the tree just in front of you. You quickly moved to cover yourself on the ground from the flying splinters from the tree that took the hit before getting up promptly and running as fast as you can.

"Y/N!" You name was called from behind by one of the hags chasing after you, another suddenly appearing in front of you making you stumble back and falling down on the ground.

"You think you can get away that easily?" One of them asked, looking just as mad as the rest that were now circling you.

"Four against one." You started to stand up, looking at each of them. "Isn't that a little bit unfair?"

"Witches never played fair, hon." With that, you felt ropes wrap around your wrists that were now holding you down (A/N: cue Halsey's Hold Me Down song lol) on the ground making you fall back to your knees.

Showing no fear as the silver dagger glistened under the moon's light in the witch's hand as she neared you, you bowed down to make you look like you surrender. Watching as the witch's shadow raise the knife that will instantly kill your kind, the familiar heat in your palms immediately sparked and before any of them knew it, the ropes that held you down caught on fire and eventually they were engulfed by the flames that now encircled you. Walking out of the circle of fire unscathed, you turned to watch the witches wriggle in pain before getting burned to ashes, their screams dying and the smell of burnt hair making you scrunch your nose in disgust.

Waving your hand over the flames, it doused into embers and ashes leaving only the bones of the four that were hunting you down as well as their magical belongings which you took and kept for future uses-you hoped that this will be enough message to those ancestral witches to not mess with you.

~~~

"Who's she?" you heard someone asked, in the corner of your eye you saw a tall guy with a mop of curly hair nodding his head towards your direction when he reached two more students, in which you guessed that those two were friends, standing by their lockers looking your way as well. The one with sun-kissed skin had the look of being good-natured, and the other had the tendency to flail his limbs around while adding sarcasm in his words.