Part 21: Request #5

Ok so I did this like from some time in the night then I ended up sleeping at 4 something AM because I was so into writing this one so here it is :) Sorry if any misspelled words are read...blame the not-really-used-to-nocturnal-life :D Also I have no hate on the name Erish, okay? I love the Erishes in the world it's just that I have a friend who's name is Erish and she wanted me to use her name in one of my imagines as like a 'bully' kind (i dont even know why she'd ask for that.) hope i did well T_T

Prompt by anon: Can you do an imagine where you and Issac had never meet but when you go to a game you like fall of the bleachers or are like a cheerleader who misses a landing and he saves you and from that point on you have a crush on him and vise versa with him so during school he tries to get your attention and then asks you out.

Go ahead an send me a request on tumblr :) don't be shy ;D

~~~

Even though the Beacon Hills Lacrosse team was losing, the cheering squad was still passionate to cheer on till the end. Chanting the cheers and shouting words of encouragement for the players, the crowd that was on team BHHS followed.

"Guys, we're going to do the pyramid!" The cheer captain announced, seemingly louder than usual, making some of the benched players of the Beacon Hills HS look and making you nervous as hell.

"Erish, are you sure about this?" A girl who was closest to you in the cheer squad, asked the captain knowing that you and the others never really practiced that bit of the cheer well enough since everyone seemed to know that the lot of you weren't ready for it. Especially you.

"Yes, I'm sure about it." Erish snapped, her eyes rolling in annoyance.

It was the typical cheerleader story in the movies where she'd act all sure and confident just to show off to the players, may it be the home players or the guest players. You scoffed at her actions before positioning yourself in front and started the practiced routine once the beat of the drums and cymbals started. Everyone watched as the coach of each team called a time-out, making all the crowd's eyes direct their attention to both the cheer squad of each team.

"Okay, pyramid NOW!" Once Erish the show off said that, you and other cheerleaders went to your respective positions but not missing the you-better-not-screw-this-up-Y/N part she growled in your ear making you even more nervous. Once you were hoisted up on the hands of the carriers of the team behind the pyramid, you looked down before counting to 3.

And on the count of 3, you made a flip up before landing on top of two cheerleaders' hands before putting your hands up in the air and cheering "GO BEACON HILLS HS!"

But before you can even make a third chant, you were starting to feel unbalanced and pain shot up your ankle then your leg, making you wince and lose concentration in the cheer. You heard the crowd shout and gasp along with voices of your friends from the cheer squad.

"Hey," a voice said.

You opened your eyes and saw a chest wearing a beacon hills lacrosse jersey. You looked up and saw beautiful blue eyes looking back at you.

"You okay, Y/N?" Stiles, the boy you had English with asked before adding, "Nice catch, Isaac." And patting the Isaac guy's back.

"I-I'm-"

"Oh my god, Y/N, are you okay?!" You suddenly heard Lydia's voice coming your way.

"You know what, don't answer that. You just practically fell off of the high pyramid." She sounded out of breath, frantically looking over you for any scratches or bruises.

"Oh my god, Isaac, you're such a lifesaver," Erish approached, all her attention was on the boy and not at you-but apparently Isaac was still looking at you with concern.