Imagine #64

Imagine #64

A/n: adopted from a request over at my brett imagines blog* Isaac finds out that the Dread Doctors took you and turned you into a Chimera. The kind of Chimera you are is inspired by the Scarlet Witch and the Djinn(?) from Supernatural :)

Also, kinda back for like a week again, I guess? I'm in the process of getting my thesis proposal endorsed so I'm still iffy on when I'd get the free time to write. Anyway, as always, if there are any errors my apologies and the request will always be open but just know that I won't be able to make all of them because, again, I don't know when I'll get my ultimate free time from school.

Thank you so much for all the love and support for this imagines blog(tumblr)/imagines book(wattpad) <3 wish I could give you all forehead kisses and warm hugs :*

P.S. This wasn't the kind of 'I'm back, again!' imagine I was expecting, so sorry bout that, but anyway, I've fixed the link to all of my imagines for all my mobile users out there on tumblr. Hopefully it works now, so go check it out!

~~~

"Y/N!" Isaac almost shouted as he tried to fight you off - well more or less just try and push you away without hurting you- as his eyes glowed a golden color, teeth baring at you

"Y/N!" Isaac almost shouted as he tried to fight you off - well more or less just try and push you away without hurting you- as his eyes glowed a golden color, teeth baring at you. "Y/N, it's me!"

"Isaac, she doesn't know it's you!" Scott shouted from across the disgusting looking laboratory that the pack ambushed.

They were caught off guard when you were here because they did not expect that you'd be present and fighting back since all they knew was that your parents told them you were on a trip for a school competition as a representative, they did not exactly disclose any specific details on it. But sadly, they had to find out you were experimented on for the past month or so by the doctors.

"Y/N!" Isaac called out again, running towards an upper level of a barricade to get away from you.

As you ran after him, you were suddenly stunned but a claw embedding in your shoulder as you were stopped in your tracks and pushed down on the floor. The face of a werewolf appeared in in front of you with an emotion plastered on it that was ready to kill, but only for it to suddenly morph into something that changed the raging emotion it was feeling.

Flashes of a young werewolf's lover dying in his arms went through your head as it was projected to him, a blood-curdling scream coming from the werewolf in your head as his eyes turned from gold to a much beautiful glow of blue.

"Y/N!" It wasn't too long until you were shoved away with the skin of your shoulders ripping away, your pained growl resonating in the room. "What did you do?!"

The person who's curly hair was now sticking to his forehead from the sweat, was now dodging and countering your attacks. He wasn't holding back now from the way he saw you handle his former alpha, he was set on stopping you – but not to the point of injuring you gravely.