Part 31: Request #13

Anon request: REQUEST!!! Btw that last imagine was phenomenal lol. Could u pls make one 4 me where Isaac gets jealous that u and Aiden are super close?

Hi guys! Finally had some free time to write an imagine for our werewolf Isaac :) I finally have spotify...well actually I finally fixed my spotify, so you guys can now check out what music I listen to whenever I write my imagines to get in the mood. :)

~~~

"I don't like it," you heard Isaac say as he climbed in the driver's seat before buckling his seatbelt and starting the car, his eyes straight and not looking at you once you climbed in the car.

Waving a goodbye to Aiden who was walking back inside the school, you put your bag at the back seats and buckled you seatbelt before turning to Isaac with an irritated look on his face.

"You don't like what?"You asked, almost laughing at how cute he looked right now with a scowl.

"You and Aiden," He answered, glancing your way.

"Me and Aid-?" You asked confused. "Isaac, where's this coming from?"

"He's getting too comfortable."

"Isaac, he's not." You comforted, slightly chuckling at how he was acting right now as you put a hand on his that was resting on the stick shift. "Don't worry."

"How can I not worry when he's practically all over you, Y/N?" he said, ignoring your comforting gesture and just concentrated on driving you home.

"Isaac Lahey," you called him out. "He is absolutely not all over me."

"How are you so sure?" He pushed. "I can see the two of you-how you two are so clo-"

"Hey," You cut him off. "There's nothing going on with me and my cousin." You stressed the last part.

With sudden wide blue eyes, Isaac looked at you with an apologetic expression on his face for even doubting you. He was mostly surprised now by the sudden information he just got, and you just giggling on the passenger seat at how he was struggling with words as he apologized.

"H-how are you guys related?" He asked, as he parked just in front of your house.

"I'll tell you next time, babe." You said, cupping his cheek before giving him a peck on the lips, which he only deepened. The response to the kiss was more of an I'm-sorry kind of kiss, his hands cupping your face to keep you from pulling away.

"Isaac," you asked breathless after finally pulling away. "We still have homework."

"Right," he said in defeat, chuckling lightly before letting you go but without another peck and you smiling at him at this.