One Shot - Vetri rescues Abi (Abi rescues Vetri)

This is not the continuation of Vetr-Abi Square off. I will post the next installment of that story in a day or two.

This is a one shot story and is written just for fun. This story is inspired by Vetri's 2.0 new costumes – Kurta and lungi and the drug distributors' vengeance for Abi and some discussions in an online forum.

-----

Vetri rescues Abi (or is it Abi who rescues Vetri?)

Vetri finds Abi injured by the goons sent by Paramu/Ponnaiya. He gets her treated for her fracture in hand, sprain in leg and a bump in her head. Its late in the night. So, he brings her to his home for her safekeeping, gives her his lungi and kurta to wear. Abi was groggy under the influence of painkillers and Vetri was very tired after a long trip and so both collapse on his bed.

In the morning, Kanmani is calling Vetri. Abi wakes up and groggily hears a lady calling Vetri but doesnt open her eyes. So, she doesn't notice the open door and Kanmani present in the room. Kanmani walks in without looking at the bed properly.

(AN:- This is my story and people see only where I want them to see. 😛)

A: (groggily) Vetri! Vetri!  Nandhini Akka koopidaranga.

V: (equally groggily) Thookkathai kedukkatha di! Naan innum konja neram thoonganum.  Innikku un turn thane! Nee poi paaru!

Turns over and his leg hits her injured leg.

A: Iyoooo! Erumai maadu! Valikkuthu! Kaalai thooki ippadiya poduvanga?

V: Kadhu kitta en kathara pisaase! Un kitta kaalai eppadi podanumnu naan kathukkittu inimel podaren! Ennamo munna pinna podaatha mathiri alattikkara?

A: Athukkaga missile mathiriyaa poduva (thanks Priya)! Nijamma valikkuthuda! Ammmmmaaaa!

Meanwhile, there is a bigger cry, and everyone assembles into the room and are gawking at the bed. Both Vetri and Abi wake up fully now and realise the here and the present! Both get up, scramble to cover themselves fully to their neck with the blanket and lean on the headboard. (AN:- I don't know why Vetri covers himself – may be reflex! he and Abi sometimes do things on their own even in my story! 😛)

A: Enna nadakkuthu inga? Vetri!

V: Ei! Ellarum inga enna panreenga? Inga enna porutkatchiya nadakkuthu?

Kanmani and her father are speechless, and she runs away followed by her father. Chitappu recovers first and tries to make a joke.

Chi: Empa Vetri! Antha ponnu un pondatti than! Ennathan unakku kovamnalam ava kaiya kaala udaichu koottitu vanthirukkiye? Ithu unakke nyayama?

V: Ennathu? Kalankathala enna ularra? Rathiri enna potta appadi?

Pei: Chitappu! Abi Anniyavathu Annanta uthai vaangurathavathu! Annan than vaanguvaru! Ithu vera ennamo! Illai Annanukku ellam ulkayamaa?

V: Dei! Savadichuduven unnai! Mariyathaiya velila po! Poi tea konduvaa rendu perukkum.

Q: Itho Anne! Anni! Vanganni! Nallarukkeengala! Naan itho ungalukku flaskla sooda tea kondu varen!

Sath: Abi Anni! Ennai theriyutha?

A: Thanks Quarter! Sathuram Machan! Neenga enga inga? Ammachi, mama, athai, akka, pappaallam nalla irukkagangala?

Sath: Nallarukkanga! Naan pozhapukkaga Vetri Annana thedi vanthen. neenga nallarukkeengala?

V: Amaanda! Innum manne sugama marame sugammanu paattu padunga! Dei! Ellarum velila pongada!

Meanwhile, outside, Kanmani looks stricken, and her father has an "I told you so" face.

KF: Emma? Naan unkitta evlo tharam sonnen! Ithellam unakku venamnu! Ippo paathiya?