Date night

I finished toweling off when I heard a clatter from my bedroom. I wrapped the towel around myself and opened the door to find Caden with an armful of shopping bags.

Caden glanced up and cheekily grinned, "I got you some outfits for your date. You can choose your favorite. 

I quirked an eyebrow at him after I realized that 'some outfits' meant seven whole outfits complete with a separate pair of shoes for each look. "Why the hell did you buy me so much. You better return most of it." This looked fucking expensive. 

Caden smiled wider, "that's where a small problem might appear. I didn't get any receipts and I already took all the tags off."

"What!" I shrieked. 

I frantically rummaged through the clothes to find that he was telling the truth, there was no receipt tucked away or any tags he missed. I fumed, "Caden you can't just buy me all this stuff without telling me. This is way too much."

Caden frowned, "no it's not, I just wanted to get you a gift. Think of it as a courting gift."

I rubbed my forehead, "this isn't just one gift this is a ton of them. You're banned from gift giving for a whole month."

Caden looked offended. "Absolutely not, you're my mate and I can spoil you as much as I want."

I shook my head, "nope, you're banned. I don't want to see anymore gifts for an entire month."

Caden's eyes glinted, "I'm banned from giving gifts but that doesn't mean I can't help the other pick out gifts."

I rolled my eyes. I wanted to argue with him but I also secretly enjoyed the attention he gave and the little presents here and there. "Nothing too expensive and I mean it."

Caden only smirked and dodged the topic, "Do you want any help picking out an outfit?"

I dumped all the bags on the bed to see just how much he bought for me. The mess took up the majority of the bed, "maybe if you didn't get me so much I would be able to chose and it would be much easier if you told me where we were going."

He tsked, brushing off my comments. He reorganized the pile of clothes into the different outfits,  my mouth snapped open when I realized there was a set of lingerie that matched each look. "Really, you think I'm gonna have sex on a first date?"

I tried to play it cool but in reality I was sweating. Did he think I was going to have sex? I didn't want my first time to be rushed and I don't know whoever my date is.

"No, no, no. I set got a little carried away with buying things. You can wear whatever you want under the clothes."

"Ok, good. So which is your favorite."

Cadens shrugged, "I like them all equally. But green would make your eyes pop."

I nodded picking up the tight emerald dress that had two little slits up each side. I also grabbed the matching green lingerie. The dress swirled around my ankles while outlining my boobs nicely. The scoop necklace showed off just the perfect amount of cleavage. The back of the dress was open with a thin strap crossing over the dress, holding it together. It was stunning and I made sure to thoroughly thank Caden when I stepped out of the bathroom. 

Caden had dressed in a beige button down, black dress pants, complete with a shiny watch. He grinned, "ready to met my alpha." 

I smiled back, happy he gave something away, "so he is an alpha."

Caden smirked, "I guess so."

He grabbed my hand and placed a soft kiss to the back to it. He then fell onto one knee to help buckle my heels on, lightly grazing my ankle in the process. When he pulled away and led me downstairs, I was tingly all over.