Found

One of Dante's three opponents, the brunette with a permanent scowl, launched themself at Dante. He effortlessly swatted him away. Immediately, the skinnier blonde male swung at Dante. 

This continued on, they each took turns trying and failing to land a punch or kick on Dante. They seemed to have a system worked out in order to slow Dante down, I knew he couldn't keep this up for long and dug my fingernails into my arm anxiously.

Finally, Dante got hit. Blondie kneed Dante directly into his bullet wound. I winced and my stomach clenched in worry. I felt like throwing up. 

The crowd erupted in boos and cheer, pushing forward until my bruised cheek was pressed against the rope surrounding the ring. I hissed out in pain and brought my hand up to my cheek. My fingers came back smeared in blood.

My attention was captivated again by the right as the crowd cheered again. This time, it was for Dante who had thrown the blonde male over the boundary of rope that encased the arena. The fight continued and Dante didn't seem to slow down, but also didn't directly try to land a hit on them. Was Dante tiring or was he trying to drag the fight out? Why? 

I saw a flash of metal and screamed at Dante in fear of his life. I didn't expect him to hear me over the noise, but he spun around and searched the crowd with light his eyes. I waved my arms wildly until his eyes locked on me. He looked me over and became furious, yelling something I couldn't hear. 

I frantically pointed behind him towards the bald man holding the knife that was advancing on him. Dante seemed too occupied with trying to communicate something to me. 

It was too late. I watched in horror as Dante's face contorted in pain and the bald guy slowly smiled. 

Dante roared so loudly the place went dead silent. He spun around and I saw the gaping wound in the center of his back with blood pouring out of it at an alarming rate. Dante slammed his fist into his attacker's face, knocking him unconscious and from the looks of it, broke his nose too.

He crowd cheered, the spell on them broken now that Dante has finally taken the offensive. Dante grabbed the bloody knife of the floor and advances towards the other two opponents.

I was jerked around and my view was blocked by a broad chest. I looked up into Atlas's fiery red eyes. I almost sobbed in relief and immediately wrapped my arms around Atlas's thick waist as best as I could. I was grateful for the distraction. I didn't want to watch what was going to happen next, but would have continued watching unless someone had pulled me away. 

Atlas leaned down and gentle touched my cheek that wasn't plastered against his front. I blushed as I watched him flick his tongue over his finger covered in my blood. How could he make such an unusual act seem so sinful?

Atlas frowned and bent at the knee to sweep me off my feet. He cradled me in his arms with a firm for arm under my knees and a large hands sprawled under my back. The crowd parted for him and most bent their heads in respect. The others stared at him in terror or confusion. I guess I wasn't the only one confused about the red eyes. Who was he?

I tucked my head into the space where his neck connected to his body and finally drew a breath in through my nose to try and pick up on his scent, but it wasn't there. I frowned, I mentally filed away a reminder to ask him about his scent as well as Caspian's and Ronan's. 

I heard a howl of pain from behind us and tried to peak around Atlas's shoulder. He grabbed the top of my head and forced my face forwards. I ignored his manhandling and glanced up at him, needing his answer. "Will Dante be okay?"

I didn't expect him to respond, thinking he wouldn't hear me even with his hearing abilities. But, he nodded and patted my head, making my toes curl.