4

Jisoo was preparing the bed, when Seokmin came in. He smiled at him and sat on the bed. Seokmin sat beside him.

"You are so pretty". Seokmin uttered looking at Jisoo's facial features. Jisoo just blushed and looked down.

"But you are handsome". Seokmin looked at him with a happy face, after receiving a compliment. He held Jisoo's hand into his own and kiss it.
Jisoo just blushed even harder and turn to Seokmin, hiding his face into taller's neck.
Seokmin wrapped his hand around the latter, hugging him tightly.

Wonwoo was reading a book when he saw Mingyu was getting ready, he was curious and wanted to ask him, that where is he going but he just didn't wanted to make the latter angry or uncomfortable, so he didn't asked.

"Hey, I'm going to meet some of my friends. You know my father don't like it so please do not tell anyone". Mingyu said getting close to Wonwoo.
Wonwoo just nodded, then Mingyu patted his cheeks saying "that's my good wife". Before secretly leaving the palace.
Mingyu wasn't going to meet his friends as he doesn't have any, but was just going to meet his girlfriend and spend some time with her, or you may say spend a night with her.

Seungkwan was getting bored as Hansol will not talk to him.
He was just sitting on the bed, hugging his knees. Hansol was being lazy on his comfy chair, playing games again. Seungkwan needs to do something, and then he thought of an idea.

"My dear husband". He called.
Hansol tilted his head, raising his eyebrow at the older.

"What?" He asked.

"It's like you likes games, so shall we play a game?" Seungkwan asked, he wasn't sure if Hansol will be interested or not. But the latter put his phone aside and asked.

"What is it?"

"5 questions each". Seungkwan suggested and Hansol was being interested.

"So I'll ask you 5 questions first". Seungkwan said excitedly.
Hansol just nodded.

"Why did you married?"

"Oww because my parents wanted".

"Aahh I see. Do you have crush on anyone".

"Nahh, no one have ever crossed my mind".

"That's good".

"Huh?"

"No nothing, next question, have you ever dated?"

"I didn't even have a crush Seungkwanaaa, let the dating aside, also we were forbidden to date".

"Ohh right, did you like the food I cooked".

"It was good, but I liked Jihoon and Jeonghan's better".

"Ammm you are so honest, okay last one........ Do you think you will ever fall in love with me?" Seungkwan was a little hesitant to ask the last question.

"Ammm that's a tough question, I don't know if I'll or not. I'm not a person who is for love". Hansol's reply made Seungkwan a little disappointed but he still just nodded with a small smile.
Then Hansol asked Seungkwan some questions and at least it helps them to get a little closer.

Jun and Minghao were standing in front of their bed. Jun was glancing at the bed then Minghao and then again the bed.

"Should I make you sleep on the floor?" Jun talked to himself but Minghao heard.

"Okay I'll sleep on the floor". He replied being a little upset.
Jun didn't wanted to make Minghao sick, as the weather is cold and if his parents found out he is done.