17

Million dollar question.

Q- If you were Soonyoung or Jun, what would be the contact name of Jihoon or Minghao you will save?
(Think from Jun and Soonyoung's perspective)

.......................................

"what?"

Was everyone's reaction.
"Why mother?" YN asked furrowing her eyes.
"Well they are busy with work, I did asked them all but all of them refused saying they are busy with work". Queen replied shrugging her shoulders.
"But mother, what we will be do going there without them?" Minghao added as he knows most of them wants to spend time with their husbands.
"Well, I thought of giving you guys a joyful trip, is it a bad idea?" She frown.
"No mother, it's just that what will we do if our husbands are not there?" Jihoon reasons as he knows others were thinking the same.
"So what, it's for you anyway. Because you all did your tasks very well. I thought you guys will be happy and enjoy their by yourself". She said with an upset face.
"Oww mother, we didn't ment to hurt you. We will go". Jisoo said looking at her upset face. Others agreed nodding their head.
"When are we going and for how many days?" Seungkwan asked curiously.
"You will be going for 8days and your flight is at 6am in the morning tomorrow".

"What?"

Queen had to cover her ears as she got a big reaction from her in laws.
"Go and pack your things". She ordered and they all left with a upset face.

They all packed their luggage and waited for their husbands but they all recieved a message that their husbands will be late home and will not join the dinner either.

They waited for them but it was already midnight and there was no sign of their husbands, so they decided to sleep as they all need to wake up early tomorrow. All of them went to sleep.

At like 2 or more so, the Princes finally came back. Actually there was an emergency at the sight and they all need to go there. The sight was far away from the city so it took them like 2hours to reach. Then after solving the problem, it was already 11at night. They decided to eat and go back home. So they were home very late. They still doesn't understand why their father told all of them to go as it wasn't really a big issue.

Seungcheol saw Jeonghan sleeping fondly, he smiled at him and went to take a quick shower and tugged himself in the comfortable bed.
He wrapped his arms around Jeonghan's waist pulling the younger closer and landed a peak on his forehead. It made Jeonghan up, he saw that his husband is finally back.
"Cheollie, I wanted to tell you something".
"Later Hannie, I'm super tired". Seungcheol groaned and just rested his head in Jeonghan's neck. Jeonghan took a look at time which displays 25 past 2. He decided to sleep and not to talk to the older.

5 in the morning, all the wives were up, taking shower and getting ready.

Seungkwan took a look at tiredly sleeping Hansol, even though he was asleep, Seungkwan knew Hansol came back very late yesterday so he was hesitant if he should wake the younger or not. In the end he decided not to bother the younger's sleep and left the room with a peak on younger's cheeks.

Jeonghan too didn't dared to wake Seungcheol up knowing how tired he was. He just left with a peak on older's lips.

Wonwoo saw how fondly Mingyu was sleeping so he just pulled the blanket up, covering Mingyu little more and left.

YN decided to leave without waking Chan up so she left a small peak on Chan's lips before getting out of the room, leaving a small note beside the bed.