74

So I was planning on April fool you guys

So I was planning on April fool you guys. But the biggest April fool happened to me. I got super sick, and had to get hospitalized for like allmost for a week. Now I'm better, not fully recovered but still have good health.

So enjoy and pray for your author to get well soon ☺️.

Jun slowly opened his eyes, blinking few times to adjust with the lighting. He slowly sat up on bed, taking in his surrounding. He remembered what happened few hours ago. How he was laughing with his brothers when suddenly Mingyu said the break is not working.

Everyone told him to stop joking, thinking he is fooling them. But suddenly they all tensed seeing Mingyu's serious face. The car started to get out of control, they all panicking.

Mingyu was trying his best to control the car, but it got crashed into a tree and turned. After that all Jun remembers are some shouts and his shoulder banging with the door hard and him passing out.

Jun's head still hurt because of the accident, and his heart is beating fast thinking about his rest of the brothers. He then noticed Minghao sitting on the chair beside his bed, younger's head resting on the bed, his eyes being closed.

Jun slowly leaned forward, sliding some hairs from younger's face.
A small smile drawn on his face.
"You look so peaceful like this Hao. I thought I would never see you. I was actually scared. The last thing I thought before passing out was you. I really want to kiss you right now, you know?" Jun said with a smile.

"Then kiss me".

Jun was shocked, he retrieved his hand, looking at Minghao wide little parted mouth.

Minghao opened his eyes, sitting straight on the chair.

"You weren't sleeping?" Jun asked, Minghao shook his head.

"So you heard everything I said?" Jun said looking a little embarrass. Minghao nodded.

"Then...... I.... Can kiss you?" Minghao smiled and got closer to Jun.

"You can". He whispered.

Jun lick his own lips, looking at younger's soft lips, he close his eyes, slowly leaning closer, Minghao too close his eyes, waiting for Jun's lips on his own.

But Jun suddenly back off.
"I should not". He said. Minghao opened his eyes and frown.

"Hyung, you don't want to kiss me?"

"I want to, but I shouldn't now. I haven't wash my mouth". Jun said looking away.
Minghao sigh, and cup Jun's face, attaching their lips.

Jun was surprised but he kissed Minghao back, sliding his arm around younger's waist, pulling him closer to deepening the kiss.
Some tears flow from Minghao's eyes, as he kissed Jun till he became breathless.