19

⚠️ : cross dressing involved.

......................

After finishing breakfast, all the wives went back to their rooms. Taking shower and changing. They haven't planned much for today. They decided to go to beach at late afternoon and then they are going to attend a party that the hotel staff mentioned going to happen at the club at night. Now they were free and Seungkwan was a little sulking because of what his hyung did to him a while ago. So he thought of an excellent plan. He shared it with the others, except Jeonghan and Jisoo. And as usual, the others agreed as long as they are not the target.

Soon Jeonghan and Jisoo were dragged in YN's room, both being confused.
"Yaa, what you guys want?" Jisoo asked as he can see the smug smile on their faces.
"Go and change". Minghao said throwing two dresses at Jeonghan and Jisoo.
"What?" Jeonghan almost shouted looking at the clothes. They were YN's dresses which were thankly a little big which will fit the two olders.
"We are not doing this". Jisoo declared throwing the dress aside.

"You have to". Jihoon treatend them with his guitar. Both the boys gulp and quickly went to change.

"What do you think they are doing?" Seokmin said as he can't understand, what's happening inside YN's room.

"I don't know hyung. Did they invite some girls?" Hansol questions as he saw two more people wearing girls clothes. Hearing girls Seungcheol quickly came and looked at YN's window. He did saw the two people wearing girls clothes but he just recognised who they are.
"Why are Jeonghan and Jisoo wearing dresses?" He asked no one but himself.
It sounds fun, so all the others joined them, like a stalker, peeking inside someone's room through the window.

They put hair extensions on Jisoo but let Jeonghan's hairs as it is as his hairs are already long. After putting some makeup, the two were looking like a real girl. They were having fun. Laughing at each other, adoring their two beautiful hyungs. Jeonghan and Jisoo to, acting like a girl and doing a shy act. They all were happy, but Jeonghan saw that some people are looking at them, not looking but really peeking with binoculars, which he found really ridiculous. He pointed at the opposite windows telling the others. YN wend to window, looking at them angrily, off course she can't see their faces from that far, plus the binoculars hiding them. She harshly close the window and curtains, mounting perverts.

The Prince quickly hide inside the room, knowing that they can't stalk them like this anymore.

Now, as the windows are always closed, the Prince needs to think of another way.

"Can't you guys think of any better idea than this?" Mingyu asked glaring at his brothers.
"Well, I don't mind at all". Chan said all giggling.
"Okay then, we leave you here". And all the Princes left to their rooms, leaving Mingyu and Chan in the hotels lobby for keeping an eye on the wives.
"I really hate this". Mingyu mumbled taking out his phone and getting himself busy.
"I think, now I am going to work all by myself". Chan said looking at Mingyu but then put his hand up. "You can do it Channie".

Not even an hour later.
"Working all by myself, my ass". Mingyu mumbled looking at the sleeping Chan on the couch of the lobby.

"Guys, I think they are sleeping". Mingyu said on phone as now he was annoyed by waiting.
"Sleeping.... sleeping.... sleeping.. are they came here to sleep?" Seokmin groan talking on the other line.

"I'm coming back.." Mingyu was about to cut the call when he saw the wives coming out of the elevator, wearing some cool clothes.
He quickly shook Chan, waking him up and hiding.