31

Bae💕

Come down now, or I'll come to your office.

Bae.....
What are you doing here?
I'm coming.

"Hyung.... My stomach is aching. I'll go and use restroom". Mingyu made an excuse and quickly ran out of the office.

There she was. His girlfriend Shasha.

"Baby.... Why are you here?" He asked taking her a little away from people's eyes.

"I need you to explain me something, Mingyu". She said angrily.

"Okay fine... But not here. Let's go to that cafe". He said pointing at a cafe, opposite to their company. She just hummed and they went inside the cafe.

"Now, what is wrong my baby?" Mingyu asked cutely so that her mood will light up a little.

"You are fooling me?" She asked glaring at Mingyu.

Mingyu frown. "Fooling you? Why would I baby?"

"Then explain this". She said showing Mingyu a picture in which him and Wonwoo were kissing at a restaurant. Mingyu was on his knees while Wonwoo was bending down, kissing Mingyu while holding bouquet.

"How did you get this picture?" Mingyu asked as he was sure that the restaurant staff will never do something like this.

Shasha gulp as she has no explanation about how she got this picture as she herself was present in the restaurant, but with another man.
"Does it matter? You were on a date with him. Why don't you just go with him? Why are you fooling me Mingyu?" She said avoiding the question.

"Oww baby, it's not true. I don't like him. Not even a bit. I'm doing all this for us. Please listen to me first". Mingyu explain.

"What do you mean by us?" She asked raising her eyebrow, folding her arms.

"Okay, hear me out". And then Mingyu explained everything to her.

"Omg Oppa... You are actually doing all of this for us. I'm sorry for doubting you. Shasha is so stupid". She said being cute, Mingyu giggled.

"Oh my baby ........ I really wanna kiss you right now. But I can't do it. How about I come to your place after work?" Mingyu offered.

"Sure ..... But what will you tell to your brothers?" She asked.

"I'll just say that I'm visiting doctor". Mingyu winked, smiling.

"YN your idea. It didn't wo...."

"It totally works".

"What?" Minghao and Jihoon were telling YN that her idea didn't work but Seungkwan came shouting with excitement that it worked.

"See I told you". YN cheered.

"Yes YN, thank you so much. You know, Hansol gave me a kiss on cheeks also we cuddle at night". Seungkwan told her with a shy smile.

"What? But it didn't work on us. Jun hyung warn me not to do it again". Minghao frown.