58

Flashback

Freshmen year

It was Halloween party and all the brothers were in their freshmen year. They first decided not to go to the party, but as they have never experienced anything like this before so they got ready for the Halloween party.

(Dress code for Halloween)

Seungcheol and Hansol were sitting in a corner as this party was somehow boring.

Soonyoung and Jun were dancing on the dance floor getting a lot attention from the crowd.

Chan and Seokmin were also dancing there a little drunk.

Mingyu was alone, trying to look through the crowd. He can see how there are so many couples, laughing and enjoying. Some friends groups were there are having fun by themselves. It's not like he and his brothers don't have fun together but it's still feels empty, like he needs a friend who is close to him and to whom he can complain about everything. Like Jun and Soonyoung, they both have each other and they share every little secret which other brothers might not know. But Mingyu has no one like that.

He knew the party was boring, so he decided to go in the garden area to get some fresh air.

He sat on the grass, touching it.

Seungcheol was getting too bored and decided to leave, but that's when he heard noise and looked up.

A group entered the party, everyone's attention was on the group, not the brothers except from Seungcheol though.

The group seems as popular as the royal brothers as everyone's eyes were on them. But the first impression Seungcheol has of this group is that they all are pretty.

Seungcheol mostly don't pay attention to people but this group really has strong visuals. From the shortie to the long hair one. Wait, Seungcheol's eyes stopped at the long haired guy. He wonders if it's actually a guy or girl.

His long hairs making him look so pretty, his eyes are so attractive, his thin kissable lips, and his angelic smile. Seungcheol shook his head as what the heck, he is thinking.

He is a Prince and his mate will be chosen by his parents, then why he is here crushing over a guy who he has seen for the first time. He decided to ignore this feeling.

Jeonghan and his friends group took the spotlight, which half of them hate while the other half love.

Jihoon decided to leave first as he hates attention, Minghao being the same follow him, Wonwoo also followed them, leaving the three attention lovers alone.

"Jeonghan, wanna dance with me?" A senior asked, obviously flirting with the latter. Jisoo to tease Jeonghan, pushed him forward.

"Jeonghan would love to do that sunbae, he's all yours?"