14

Soonyoung was angry, but now whome to blame. He just went inside his room sitting on the bed, having really bad mood. He didn't even care to notice Jihoon, who was silently folding the clothes, sitting on the same bed. Jihoon can sense that the older is not in a good mood.
Soonyoung rested his back on the bed's support as his head started to ache.
It wasn't unnoticed by the younger as he quickly went to the drawer and take out a medicine for headache.
"Here, take this, it'll ease your headache". He said, giving it to Soonyoung.
"No need". The older just ignored him, acting like he was okay but Jihoon can tell he wasn't.

The headache started to grew more as Soonyoung was now holding his head while shutting his eyes tight.
"Then, here. Apply this pain removal cream, I guess it will help". Jihoon still was trying his best to help the older, offering the cream while sitting beside him.
"I told you I don't want anything, don't you understand?" Soonyoung pushed the latter's hand harshly making the tube of cream fall on the ground.
"Ahhh this stupid headache". He groan.

"Then should I give you a message?" Jihoon asked looking at Soonyoung with a little worried eyes.
"Yaaa, don't you understand? I said no. Why are you doing this huh? For what?" Soonyoung asked totally annoyed by the younger's presence, wasn't it enough that because of him, Soonyoung lose the contract and even get a slap from his father. Then why now still he has to struggle with the same person. And Soonyoung was trying his best that not to snap at the younger but Jihoon's caring act made him so annoyed.
"I_I am d_doing this because I'm your w_wife". Jihoon stutter as he knows, the older is now angry.

"Wife? Wife huh? So you want to be my wife". Soonyoung grabbed Jihoon's hands shifting their position and making Jihoon lay underneath of him.
Jihoon was scared as the older's grip on his hand was tight and his eyes were fierce.
"Please get off of me". Jihoon struggled underneath of the older as Soonyoung will not loosen the grip.
"Why? Aren't you my wife? Then act like one. Come on". Soonyoung get his face closer to the younger's as their eyes caught with each other's and tears gathered in Jihoon's eyes. Jihoon just turned his face.
"Why? Look at me. Don't you want to act like my wife?" Soonyoung said harshly gripping the younger's face and turning it to look at him with his one hand.
Jihoon was just crying, helpless underneath of him. He was just making himself ready for Soonyoung's torture. But that doesn't come from the older, even though Soonyoung was being harsh, he wasn't forcing himself on Jihoon, he would never. He is not like those rapist and he will not make the false statement that he harrass Jihoon true. he was just using his strength to lock Jihoon there.
"Why did you married me huh? Why? After knowing I'm the same person that you slapped. Do you think it's fun? Or you did it for my money?" Soonyoung's question made Jihoon worried, the older is right, it's money. The reason Jihoon married Soonyoung. And it was all written on his expression now.
"So I'm right, you did it for money. You wanted to be a wife of Prince, no matter who it is huh. You are such a ridiculous person, you are a slut who is ready to sleep with anyo....".

Slap.

This is the second time in that day, that Soonyoung got slapped. Soonyoung looked at Jihoon with his angry eyes only to met with his fierce one. It was seen in Jihoon's eyes that how angry and hurt he was. Soonyoung just forcefully let go of him before walking out of the room, slamming the door hard.
Jihoon just stayed there layed, tears streaming down his eyes. He slapped himself.
'why? Isn't he right? You just married him for his money. Then why did you have to slap him? He can do anything to you, you are his wife. But you didn't even let him get closer. Why are you like this Jihoon, why?'

Soonyoung wanted some peace so he decided to go to the rooftop. It was already night, and he thought looking at the sky would be a little peaceful.
He walked to the rooftop, it's really big. But he saw someone was sitting there, looking at the sky. Just from the back, Soonyoung knew who it was.
"Wonwoo shi, what are you doing here?" He asked making the younger jump on his spot as he looked at him.
"Oh, you scared me". Wonwoo said putting a hand on his chest as he sigh and pat the place beside him.

Wonwoo was sitting there because, Mingyu left saying he is going to meet Jungkook and will not be present for dinner.(which is basically a lie as Mingyu went to meet his girlfriend, blinding Wonwoo with his soft talk) Wonwoo was getting bored in his room as he wasn't happy at all about the fact that Soonyoung getting slapped by his father. Wonwoo really wanted to go to the older and tell him that it's okay, but he can't do it so he thought of coming to terrace and stargazing but it seems like the universe wanted him to do it with his crush as Soonyoung just came there.

Soonyoung sat there looking at the sky. The atmosphere became silent, but it was peaceful, just as for now what Soonyoung wanted. Even though, for Wonwoo he wasn't staring at the sky anymore as a beautiful sight just was beside him.
Wonwoo unknowingly took out his hand and slightly creas the area, the older have got slapped.
"Oww...this it's". Soonyoung was surprised because of Wonwoo's action but he just thought it as a normal gesture and shrugged it off, trying to find an excuse about the slap marks, which weren't as prominent as Jihoon got last time as first Soonyoung is a tough guy and secondly, both Soonyoung's father and Jihoon didn't slapped him that hard.
"I know... I was there behind the curtains with mother. It's okay Soon.... I am sure, you tried your best". Wonwoo assured him.
Soonyoung don't know if it's because they were friends earlier or something else, but Wonwoo was making him so comfortable.
"Thank you Wonwoo, I think we can name it a friendship now". Wonwoo chuckled at the older's word and felt really happy when the older rested his head on his shoulder. Wonwoo turned to look, and saw Soonyoung sleeping on his shoulder. Wonwoo just smiled at him before again looking at the sky.

After like 30 minutes. Wonwoo thought of waking Soonyoung up, as it was almost dinner time. But he still wants to enjoy this pretty sight of older sleeping fondly.
Wonwoo was unable to control himself as he leaned in and attached their lips. He just slightly peak his lips so that the older will not wake up. Then he started to tap on Soonyoung's lips with his fingers, so that if Soonyoung felt Wonwoo's lips, he will just think that it was Wonwoo's finger.
"Sleepy head wake up, my shoulder might break". Soonyoung slowly opened his one eye first, looking at Wonwoo then opened his other eye and quickly got up from the younger.
"I'm sorry Wonwoo, did I felt asleep for long?"
"You indeed". Wonwoo replied messaging his shoulder. Both chuckled lightly.
"Thank you, for lighting up my mood Wonwoo". Soonyoung genuinely said.
"Then come to me whenever you are in bad mood". Wonwoo replied giving Soonyoung a small smile, before getting up.

I'm telling you if any of you hate Wonwoo. Please don't. He genuinely likes Soonyoung. You can hate me though 😅.

Please tell me, what you think about this chapter. I think next chapter is going to have JunHao and Soonhoon again. but I'm planning to write something interesting after that, so stay tuned.