60

3rd and last year

Jun and Soonyoung have become friends with Wonwoo. Their friendship is secret but it's precious.

"Hyung, you are staring".

"No, I'm not".

"Mingyu hyung is right, you are actually staring".

"I said I'm not Hansol".

"Hii guys, what's happening? Why Seungcheol hyung is staring at that long haired guy?" Soonyoung asked coming to them along with Jun and Chan.

"You also think I was staring?" Seungcheol asked with his eyes widened.

"Well that's what you were doing, weren't you?" Soonyoung asked innocently.

"See I told you hyung". Mingyu said shaking his head.

"Ahhhh what should I do?" Seungcheol groaned loudly, taking everyone's attention in the class.
"Fuck".

"What are you all looking? Don't have anything else to do?" Mingyu said coldly. Others just ignored it minding their own business.

"Hyung, it's okay to have a crush. It's not in the list of rules". Seokmin told Seungcheol which brought a smile on older's face.

"What did you want to talk Shasha?" Mingyu asked.

"Oppa, the thing is...... I love you". Shasha confess. Mingyu was shocked. He never knew their friendship can grow into love. He never actually wanted it.

"Please be my boyfriend". She insisted. Mingyu gulp, he likes Shasha but in limits. He knows he can't date her.

Making fisted hands, licking his lips, avoiding eye contact......fuck, he is going to reject me.

Shasha knows and she can't let that happened so she quickly pulled Mingyu into a kiss before he could answer.

Mingyu was shocked by the kiss, he tried to stop Shasha but when he couldn't anymore. He kissed her back. Cause he likes her and somewhere in his heart, he wants it. He wants to kiss her, he wants to hold her and spend time with her.

No dating in college.
His father's words rang in his mind. He quickly broke the kiss.

"Shasha I can't..." He uttered.

"But why Oppa, you do like me, I know". She said acting hurt.

"I told you it's against my rules. I can't make friends nor date".

"But you still became my friend. Let's keep it a secret too". She insisted.

Mingyu shook his head.
"Shasha, try to understand. We can't..."

"You also don't love me. No one do. Am I that bad? No one wants to love me. It's better for me to die". She cried.

"Hey, please don't say something like that. Please don't". Mingyu said covering her mouth as tears started to fall from his eyes too.

"Why care about me when you don't even love me? Let me just go". She cried even more. Mingyu can't see her like that. His heart is really pure, he can't let anyone get hurt because of him.

"Shasha, can't we just be friends?"
Shasha shook her head.

"It's hard for me to stop my feelings. Let's not see each other anymore". Mingyu's heart sink. He has only one friend and never wanted to lose her. But he can't betray his father and brothers.