5

The beams of sunlight entered through the window, wakes Jeonghan up. He found himself wrapped in two big arms of his husband back hugging him. He tried to get out of the bed but the older will not let him go. Both were topless, only wearing their pants as Seungcheol have had received his reward yesterday night.
Even though it was a small heated makeout session, the older was just so happy. He nuzzle the scents of the younger. Jeonghan turned into the hug, now facing the older. He leaned in and attached their lips, then he pulled away but again the latter pulled him yet into another kiss.

"It's enough for today, now let go of me. I'm the oldest bride of this house, and I don't want to be the last one to go out and cook breakfast". Jeonghan pleased. Seungcheol pouted a little but then let go of the younger. Jeonghan giggled and landed a kiss on his cheeks before going to take shower.

Wonwoo quickly took a shower while Mingyu was still sleeping. He don't know when the younger came back last night as he has already gone to sleep. After taking shower he dried himself with a towel and started to get dressed. Then he realised that he didn't bring any shirt in the bathroom. He thought that Mingyu is still sleeping so he'll just quickly went out and wear his shirt. He quickly came out of the bathroom shirtless and opened the cupboard to find a shirt. He was searching when he heard.

"You are Hot". Wonwoo just stopped at his place and turned to see that Mingyu is already up and staring his shirtless chest. Wonwoo quickly turned and took out anything he found and wear it. It was actually Mingyu's hoodie, which is slightly oversized for Wonwoo. Wonwoo was so flustered to even talk so he quickly head out of the room. Mingyu smrick and went to take shower, he is hot he said to himself.

The wives were at the kitchen, cooking breakfast.

"What is on your neck, Hannie?" Jisoo asked in a teasing manner. Jeonghan quickly hide his neck and laugh awkwardly. "It's just a mosquito bite".

"I also want some mosquito bites". Seungkwan said innocently chopping vegetables.

"Seungkwan Oppaaa". YN said widened her eyes.

"What? You three are getting all kisses and all but what about us. We can't even get to hold their hands". He sigh and everyone didn't said anything. Jihoon was more sad as others atleast share a bed with their husbands, unlike him.

"Well I'm happy as long as he acts fine around me". Wonwoo break the silence.

"Yeah, you'll be happy cause you are wearing his clothes". Minghao said teasing him little. Wonwoo finally realised that now and remembered again what happened in the room, which made him blush a little.

"See he is blushing". Jeonghan comments sheepishly.

"Ohh right, Soonyoung and Jun didn't eat yesterday right?" Wonwoo asked changing the subject, but more than that he was just worried about that perticular someone he can't help but like.
The two wives nodded but with a small smile.

"How can you smile when they are dying hungry hyung?" Seungkwan asked.

Jihoon turned off the gas and turned to the others.
"They ate, at midnight and they ate the food we cooked". He replied with a smile.

"Poor them, having such a hard punishment". Jisoo said and they ended their talk as they were done cooking and were going to serve their husbands.

All the Prince were dressed in their formal attire, including Soonyoung and Jun. All the wives can't help but admire them as how handsome their husbands are. The breakfast was quite unless Seungcheol, Seokmin and Chan don't talk occasionally.
After that all the Prince went to work while their wives stayed back at palace. Today the queen told them to meet her at noon. They were a little worried, why did queen wants to see them all.