22

The wives were ready to go out but first they were going to have breakfast.

"Oww, I think I forgot my phone. Guys you all go first, me and Jisoo will go get my phone". Jeonghan said, he and Jisoo went inside the elevator.

Soonyoung and Seungcheol were the last one to get down, the others were already in the lobby, waiting.
"Hyung are you done?"
"Wait, let me get my bennie". Seungcheol search in his bag and finally found his pink bennie to put on. He giggles as he likes how he looked.
"Now let's go". He cheered locking arms with Soonyoung as the younger rolled his eyes with a fond smile, both headed down.

Jeonghan finally got his phone and he and Jisoo came down.
"Jisooji, what do you think our husbands must be doing?" He just asked while walking.
"Missing us". Jisoo replied with a cheesy smile as Jeonghan too chuckled a little.
"Where must they gone?" Jeonghan check behind and then again face Jisoo, but wait did he saw something, yes he actually did. To confirm his confusion he looked back again and now there was nothing. It can't be true.
"What happened Hannie?" Jisoo asked looking at the confused older.
"I think I saw Cheollie, yes it was him, it was indeed him wearing his favourite pink bennie". Jeonghan said as he didn't wasted any minute and started to search for Seungcheol.

"Fuck". Seungcheol mumbled as soon he saw Jeonghan and Jisoo. He was ready to go and hide, but what a bad luck, Jeonghan turned and saw him. But as soon as Jeonghan turned back, Seungcheol took Soonyoung's hand as they quickly ran to the nearest dinning table.
"What the fuck?" Soonyoung glares at Seungcheol with a questioning look.
"Jeonghan saw us". Seungcheol whispered, making Soonyoung's mouth open wide. Seungcheol shut his mouth as he and Soonyoung started to crawl.

They knew Jeonghan was trying to find them, damm why this guy is so sure about it.
They somehow managed to crawl to the cash counter hiding there.
The cashier gave them a confused yet doubtful look. Seungcheol action her to please not make any scene, he even pleaded. Soonyoung doing the same.
"Excuse me?" They heard Jeonghan's voice, both joined their hands to plead one last time as the cashier shifted her attention from them to the pair of boys.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" Cashier asked showing a smile.

"Did you saw two Korean guys? One was wearing a pink bennie and other was wearing a blue bucket hat". Jisoo asked, the cashier thought a little before shaking her head.

"I'm sorry sir, but I didn't saw anyone like this". She replied.
"Oww, sorry to disturb you, thanks". Jisoo said with a smile before dragging Jeonghan away.
"Hannie, it was your hallucination, they are not here". He mumbled.

"Thank you so much miss, you saved us". Soonyoung thanked the cashier.

"But, why were you hiding?" She asked crossing her arms, raising her eyebrow.

"They are our wives and they doesn't know we are here. We want to give them surprise". Seungcheol somehow explained and she seemed to agree anyway.

"What took you ages to come?" Mingyu asked sulking.
"Almost got caught by Jeonghan hyung". Soonyoung replied as they took a seat.
"What?" Seokmin asked almost dropping the the glass of juice.
"We need to be more careful". Seungcheol told them, and they all nodded.

"What were you two doing?". Seungkwan asked as he have been impatient for a long time. Others just doing there own stuff, not minding his antis.
"Jeonghan said he saw Seungcheol and Soonyoung". Jisoo replied taking everyone's attention.
"What? Stop with those tricks of yours". Minghao said knowing they are just joking.