47

Jihoon has been continuously crying cause it's been more than one hour but Soonyoung still haven't come back from Wonwoo's room. His mind was filled with the thought of every possible thing that might be happening between them.
He can't help but think that they are having sex. That's why he wants to disappear, he can't live in the same room with Soonyoung after knowing that his husband is cheating. Is that why Soonyoung don't love Jihoon? Jihoon hugged his knees and sobs continuously.

Few minutes later Soonyoung came back, but he himself was so lost to notice Jihoon. He didn't even saw him crying. Soonyoung went to his cupboard, taking his clothes and going to shower.

Jihoon was now angry that first Soonyoung is cheating on him and now he is acting like nothing and don't even care to explain. He wiped his tears going to Soonyoung.
Jihoon stopped Soonyoung from going to bathroom.

"Soonyoung, I need to talk to you". He said pulling Soonyoung's arm, making him turn and look at the younger.

"Let's not talk now". Soonyoung said taking out his arm of Jihoon's hand.

"No, I want to talk to you now". Jihoon told him sternly, anger in his voice.

"I said let's not talk". Soonyoung also said clenching his jaw.

"Why? Why don't you want to talk? And what are you doing here? Don't you have a meeting?" Jihoon questions, glaring at Soonyoung.

"The meeting got postponed, you get your answer? Now stop annoying me". Soonyoung said turning but Jihoon again forcefully made him turn back.

"I'm not done talking".

"And I don't want to talk". Soonyoung shouted.

"You have to talk". Jihoon also shouted.

"Jihoon, don't you understand. Why should I answer you huh? Who you are to ask me questions?" Soonyoung asked.

"Ask yourself who I am, after you married me? I'm your wife Soonyoung. I have my right to ask you anything".

"Wife. That's right. Why are you my wife? Why did you married me? Just for my money?" Soonyoung's anger was obviously taking over his mind as he doesn't know what he was saying.

"Soonyoung I...."

"You got your money, now can you please stop with your acting? It gives me a headache". Soonyoung said throwing his clothes and leaving the room, but Jihoon's words stopped him.

"Did you enjoyed sleeping with Wonwoo?"

Soonyoung looked at Jihoon, with mixed feelings. He was angry, hurt and disgusted.
He grabbed Jihoon's arm, pushing him on bed.
"What did you just said?" He asked Jihoon who is underneath of him.

"It must have felt good sleeping with your brother's wife. That's why it took you long to come back". Jihoon said, not even stuttering once before saying those hurtful words that broke Soonyoung into thousand pieces.

"Jihoon....... He.... Is your friend..... At least think before saying something like this about your own friend".

"Why should I? He should feel ashamed for sleeping with his own friend's husband. Wonwoo got no shame. You called me a slut but you slept with the actual slut. Wonwoo is.....".

"SHUT UP. STOP TALKING NONSENSE ABOUT WONWOO. I CAN'T BELIEVE THIS IS YOU JIHOON". Soonyoung said no almost shouted but his eyes were showing his feelings that he was sad.

"Then..... Soonyo....... (Sobs) what should I say after seeing you kissing him in front of my eyes". Jihoon cried holding Soonyoung's collar.

"A kiss, you got to your conclusion just because of a kiss?"