32

Soonyoung was doing push-ups in his room as he was lazy to go to gym now.
(I also don't know why he is exercising after eating)
He was doing his thing when he heard the bathroom door open. Which means Jihoon is done showering. Soon a pair of legs came into his vision. He can clearly see the pale, milky skin. But wait, don't usually Jihoon wear ankle length pajama. Soonyoung slowly looked up and loss his balance seeing what Jihoon was wearing. It was a pajama set, but the pants were short, only covering Jihoon's half thighs and also the a button of the shirt was open.
He was confused that what the heck gotten into the younger.
He quickly got up, wearing his hoodie.
He didn't said anything but just went to bed.

Jihoon sigh.... Buttoning his shirt as he cursed Jeonghan a lot in his mind.

(Jihoon was wearing)

On the other hand, Jun was busy on his phone when Minghao came out of bathroom and Jun dropped his phone looking at the younger. Minghao was wearing a short kimino like nighty.
Jun cough few times and drank water, Minghao thought it's working but soon Jun also put his phone on table, laying on bed and facing away from the younger's side, drifting off to sleep. Minghao frown as the idea didn't work at all. He kicked the air and just lay down beside Jun, pouting, also cursing Jeonghan for such a bad idea.

(Minghao was wearing)

Jeonghan hiccuping in his room.... "What happened Hannie?" Seungcheol asked giving the older some water to drink.

"I think someone is cursing me". Jeonghan told Seungcheol. The older chuckled, shaking his head as he always finds his pretty Hannie unbelievable.

No one knows if Jihoon and Minghao were able to catch Soonyoung and Jun's attention, but somehow they were able to catch one thing, which is cold. Both have been sneezing since morning.

"Jimin Shi, we need to talk to you. Meet us at the cafeteria". Jun said and walked away, leaving Jimin confused.

"What is it, Soonyoung and Jun?" Jimin asked taking a seat opposite to them.