13

"Eomma".

"Soonie". While the two younger brother ran to hug their mother, Jun ran to hug Soonyoung.
"Yaa Junaaa, aren't you gonna hug me first? Don't you love me?" She frown. Seokmin and Chan giggled in the hug.
"I love you mother, but not as much as I love Soonyoung, I love him the most". Jun replied sheepily, still clinging to his favourite brother.
"Yaaa, you are so mean". She huff glaring at them.
"Ohh my, you three also come here, I wanna give you a hug". She hug the three of her son and daughter in law.
"You did a really good job". She pat their head.
"We are so tired, can I sleep all day?" Chan asked streching his arm.
"Do whatever you guys want as it is your day off, spend time with your wives". She said and headed to her room.

"Soonie, let me tell what happened there". Jun and Soonyoung went to Jun's room.

"YN let's just rest". Chan said holding YN's hand and taking her to their room.

"Hyung, wanna cuddle". Seokmin winked at Jisoo and ran towards his room.
Jisoo shyly looked down while Jeonghan was teasing him.

"Hao, let's go and talk in my room". Jihoon suggested and Minghao nodded.

"Hyung, can you help me with sorting my things? I need to tide them up". Mingyu asked showing his full smile and Wonwoo quickly agreed, by just nodding his head.

"Hubby, wanna play a new game?" And Hansol and Seungkwan too went to their room.

"Let's go on a date then". Seungcheol lastly said pulling Jeonghan closer by his waist and landing a kiss on his cheeks, before running to his room. Leaving Jeonghan standing there all red and surprised.

Yet another day in their life. All the wives did prepared lunches. Jihoon didn't have to as Soonyoung is going to have lunch with a client. Today Jeonghan said YN and Minghao should diliver the lunches and they both agreed as they haven't seen their husband's work place yet.

Jeonghan and Jisoo decided to make some handmade jewelry for everyone as they were bored. Seungkwan asked Jihoon to teach him how to make cupcakes as today he wants to surprise Hansol with some. Jihoon gladly agreed as he really likes baking, it wasn't his hobby first but slowly he just started to enjoy it. Wonwoo was called by the queen, to read her some books.

The meeting and lunch with the client was going great and Soonyoung is so sure that he will definitely get this deal. They were happily talking about business when a voice inturupted them.
"Owww isn't it Prince Soonyoung?" The girl said standing beside him and looking at him with a smirk. Soonyoung quickly recognise her as it wasn't anyone other that that Hanbyul girl who claimed Soonyoung as her boyfriend in the past.
"Ohh hi there, I'm sorry that I can't talk right now. I'm busy, please excuse me". Soonyoung calmly tried to avoid her, without making the client uncomfortable.
"Ohh it's okay, I will not take long. I just wanted to congratulate you for your wedding". She said giving that bitchy smile which said that she really have some other intentions.
"Oww thank you so much". Soonyoung replied with a forced smile. He hoped that she will leave after that, but no, that bitch really want revenge.
"Oh my, I really can't believe that you married someone who slapped you infront of the whole university". And as expected she ruined it. Soonyoung really wanted to curse at her and show her, her place but he controlled himself as he can't loose this client.
"Byul, it was just a misunderstanding, now we are good". He lied but that girl will not leave easily.
"Ohh really, but I heard something else. I heard that you harrass him and that's why you married him to save your face". She commented bitchily showing her badass smirk. Soonyoung had enough so he get up, looking at her angrily.
"Shut up, you bitch. I'm a Prince, I'll never do anything as low as that". He said angrily but quickly regrets seeing the client being uncertain if he should make this deal or not.
"Leave". Soonyoung told Hanbyul, looking at her like he will really kill her anytime. She had a satisfied smile as she left.
"Sir, I'm sorry for that.... let's ta..".
"I'm sorry but I don't think I want to work with you anymore". And the client left, not even giving Soonyoung a chance to explain. Soonyoung sigh and sat down. He was so angry that he loss such a good and easy deal. Now he even have to face his father.