59

"Jun.... Jun.... Jun..... please hide me". Soonyoung said hiding under the bench.

"Yaa Youngie, what happened?" Jun asked.

"That Hanbyul will not let me live peacefully". Soonyoung whined and heard her coming in. Soonyoung put a finger on his mouth telling Jun to shut up.

"Jun Oppa, have you seen Soonyoung Oppa?" She asked.

"Ohhh Soonyoung, yes I've seen him". Soonyoung glared at Jun from below.

"I saw him going to dance studio". Jun lied.

"Really, thanks Oppa. I thought you are rude but you actually aren't". She said leaving.

Soonyoung got out from the table.
"Ohh Jun, my saviour, my bff, my brother, my everything. Thankyou for saving me". Soonyoung said dramatically hugging him.

"You should also save me Youngie". Jun said dramatically.

"Save you from what?"

"My drama club. I hate going there". Jun cried.

"Why?"

"They want me to prepare an act and perform it. If I don't do it, I'll not be getting marks".

"Oww my poor Huihui, let us help you".

Applaud sound was heard in the auditorium.

"Jun, you and your friends did a good job. I love your skit's storyline and acting. Why don't you perform this on annual day? Along with your friends as you don't want to perform with others?" The president of drama club said. As Jun and his brothers created a skit for Jun's club activity.

"I didn't prepare this skit to perform at annual function. Cause I am not going to attend that function anyway , I've way more important work to do. I think I am done with my part. So I hope you will not bother me after this". Jun showed a forced smile and left with his brothers.

"Those 7 friends are handsome but so rude". One girl said with a pout.

"I like you YN, please be my girlfriend". A boy was on his knees, holding a bouquet in front of YN.

YN looked at him with surprised face. She closed her eyes taking a deep breath. She then open her eyes, smiling at him.

"You are a nice person Oppa, but I am not ready to date anyone. I'm sorry". She bowed and left. Her best friend following her.

"Yaa YNaaa, Joenjae Oppa is so handsome and cool. Why did you turned him down?" Her friend asked.

"Cause people likes to see only positive side of people. Oppa is nice but he doesn't respect poor. I can't like someone who compare people according to their financial status". YN told her smiling.

"Oww YN, you are so understanding. But when will you love someone?" She asked.

"Well when I find the right one". She said and suddenly a peacock feather land on her head. "Wow, so pretty". she said putting it into her book.

"Hyung, my peacock feather". Chan whined as his peacock feather flew away from his hand accidentally.

"Ohhh Chan, we'll get new one. Now come on, I'm so hungry". Hansol said pulling him.

"No hyung, it was precious".

"What's so precious about it Chan?" Hansol asked.

"It's special cause I got it when we went to visit a zoo. That peacock shade it's feathers and I catch it. It was so beautiful and I believe that the feather is a sign of love". Chan said.