55

Before we start, I want to introduce you some characters.

Hyungwon is Hyungwon from monsta x

Miaoyi is the actress from Jun's drama

I used some names but those are just some random names, as Chaewon, because it matches the name Hyungwon and as they are brother and sister I gave the name Chaewon. Next is Xiaojun, please don't think it's Xiaojun from NCT, I just used that name cause it includes Jun in it and you'll know why I chose that name in upcoming chapters.

The husbands didn't said anything and went straight to shower. When they get out of shower, they saw their wives already in the room.

YN has covered herself with the blanket, Chan guessed she is trying to sleep to avoid Chan. He just sigh and decided to scroll his phone.

Seungkwan was just sitting on the chair, resting his head on dressing table. Hansol didn't wanted to talked to him right now so he just busied himself in his mobile game.

Seokmin saw Jisoo sitting on the bed, burying his head into his knees. Seokmin wanted to go and hug him but he just couldn't. As he is angry at the fact that his Jisoo hyung gave up so easily.

Mingyu saw Wonwoo sitting there, reading a book which hides his face. Well Mingyu don't have any rights to expect Wonwoo to do his best to pass this test. But he actually starved himself for Wonwoo and somehow wanted Wonwoo to do same. But Wonwoo don't love him so it should be fine. But still it doesn't feels fine.

Soonyoung saw Jihoon trying to write something on the papers. He can only see Jihoon's back, and he can tell Jihoon was just scribbling on the papers. Soonyoung wasn't angry at Jihoon but he still feels disappointed as he wanted Jihoon to pass this test for him.

Jun was upset, that Minghao said yesterday that he'll pass this test for him but now he just gave up. Minghao has busied himself on painting, which Jun can't understand at all. But more than that painting, Jun can't understand Minghao at all.
(I don't understand but I love you, but I love you)