9

The three wives of the Princes were up early in the morning and making breakfast for everyone. They just hope that they all will at least eat breakfast together today.

"Hao, can you tell Jun to ask granny to come down for breakfast?" Jisoo said and Minghao gave him a worried look.

"Jun Hyung was angry yesterday as granny told not to bother her, and what if she gets angry at him? I don't think I should ask him to do that". Minghao explain cause he doesn't want to make his husband angry.

"Amm should I go and talk to granny?" YN suggest, Jisoo was about to agree but Minghao protested.

"No, granny will be more angry. Let me go and talk". Minghao decided to go as he doesn't want any of Jisoo or YN get sad by granny's words.

Minghao hesitatly knocked on the door.

"Who's it?"

"I'm Minghao granny".

"Now what? Come in". She said with an annoyed tone.

Minghao bowed as he entered. "The breakfast is ready granny". He told her.

"And who made it?" She asked glaring at him. Minghao was already scared with that but he needs to answer. "Me and other two brides made it". He told her.

"What? Who told you to do that? Did you ask for my permission?" She said angrily. It was enough to make him shiver. He thanked God that he didn't sent YN or she might have felt so bad.
"I'm..s...sorry granny, w...we just w..wanted to make... breakfast for you". He replied shuttering.
She sigh as she eyed the scared boy.

"Okay, bring it to my room". She told him but he just looked more upset.
"Now what?" She asked, she is normally cold but Minghao's expression little did made her heart a little soft for him.
"It will be really nice if granny will eat together with everyone". Minghao said looking down as he didn't dare to make eye contact.

"You really think I'll do that?" Minghao was upset with the reply and bowed and was about to leave.
"Let's go down and eat, help me with my wheelchair". She finally give in as the boy was seem upset. Quickly Minghao's expression change into a smiley one and he helped her to go down.

Jisoo and YN got so happy seeing granny joining them for breakfast, it's the 1st day and they have made some progress at least, they thought and started to place the food on table.
Seokmin and Chan were surprised that their grandmother eating with them for the first time. But they little did were happy.

Jun pulled Minghao to the side. Minghao was a little worried and was making himself ready to get scolded by his husband.
"How did you do that?" Jun's voice wasn't scary, nor did his expression. Jun was looking curious and only that.
"I don't know may be because of this". Minghao showed Jun his upset face and what in the world, Jun's heart skips a beat. This is what he hate about the younger, his expressions. He has those specific expressions which can make a person think twice. Jun looked away and nodded. Minghao was happy that his tricks are working on Jun as he was successful in making the older flutter.

"You guys, tomorrow is your grandfather's death anniversary, so we all will go to visit his grave". Their grandmother told them and all nodded.

"Granny what do you want to eat for lunch?" Jisoo asked her with a smile. Seokmin was worried that she'll shout at him.
"Make whatever you want, you guys didn't ask for my permission for breakfast then why now?" She said eating her food and Jisoo just nodded looking down.

"Granny, do you want me to take you out in some fresh air after breakfast? Me and YN will company you". Chan asked her hoping.
"No need". She simply replied, not even looking at him. The two hyungs were worried about their younger brother feeling hurt.
"It's okay Channie, granny might be tired". Seokmin told him with a smile and the boy nodded getting back on eating.