41

Warning ⚠️ : A really big surprise for you all.

Jihoon was taking shower, Soonyoung was still sleeping.
Suddenly Soonyoung's eyes flutter open, he sat up straight on the bed thinking. He then looked at clock and his eyes widened.

"Fuck, I forgot that I need to attend a meeting with Hansol, early in the morning". He groaned getting out of bed and taking out some clothes to wear. He went to bathroom just to meet a closed door.

"Jihoon, are you in?" He knocked.

"Yes, I'm taking shower. Do you need anything Soonyoung?" The latter asked from inside. Applying soap to his face.

Fuck Soonyoung mumbled. "Jihoon I...." He hesitate. "I have an important meeting in 15mins, I need to take shower. It's really urgent. Can ....... Ammm can you let me in? I promise, it'll not take long. I'll be quick". Jihoon opened his eyes wide, taking in what just the older said.

"Give me 5 mins, I am almost done". Jihoon said finding his boxers. His eyes still closed because of soap getting in.

"That's what I don't have Jihoon. Please". Soonyoung said, with a soft knock. Suddenly he heard the door unlocking. Soonyoung himself was shocked that Jihoon let him in. He quickly enter inside, taking out his clothes in hurry. He stand in front of younger, standing below the running water.
Jihoon was looking down, rubbing his eyes. Soonyoung looked down and how beautiful and pale Jihoon's body is. Soonyoung was almost distracted but he restrain himself.

"Did soap get in your eyes?" Soonyoung asked and hold Jihoon's face gently with his hands. He softly wipe Jihoon's eyes, the latter slowly opened them. Both's eyes were looking into each other, Soonyoung quickly looked away. Sliding his wet hair back and letting the water make him all wet. He took a quick shower, mumbling a thank you and I will not be present at breakfast. He quickly got off the shower, leaving Jihoon there. Soonyoung quickly put on his clothes. Drying his hairs in hurry. And soon he heard the knock he was expecting. Hansol was all ready. Soonyoung quickly left with him.

Jihoon touch his cheeks, remembering how Soonyoung held his face. He smiled to himself. He looked up, sliding his hairs back and letting the water fall on him.

Soonyoung has been smiling to himself from the morning.

"What's it tiger? You look happy". Seungcheol asked smiling.

"Yeah, he and Hansol rock today's meeting". Mingyu compliment ruffling both of their hairs.

"Hyung, it took me 5 mins to style them". Hansol complains but Mingyu was expecting a hit from Soonyoung. To his surprise, Soonyoung didn't even bulge.
Mingyu looked at him in disbelief and then at his brothers.

Soonyoung was still smiling, lost in his own thoughts.

"I think he is super happy about today's meeting. Because last time he messed up". Seokmin guessed.

"Oh uri hyung, you did good job". Chan said back hugging. Soonyoung just nodded and the others left the room, except from him and Jun, who was sitting opposite to Soonyoung, crossing his arms and looking at Soonyoung with an eyebrow raised.

"So what happened?" He asked after everyone left.

Soonyoung blushed smiling hard. His cheeks turned into tomato.

"Yaaa tell me quickly. You know I'm impatient". Jun grumble.

"Junaaa. I finally took shower with him together". Jun looked at Soonyoung, his mouth open wide, his jaw dropped till the floor.