50

Mingyu woke up and didn't saw Wonwoo. He thought Wonwoo is down helping others with breakfast. So he took shower, wearing his normal clothes and walked down.

"Where is Wonwoo hyung?" He asked Jisoo as he first saw him.

"This is what I should ask you. Where is Wonwoo?" Jisoo asked raising his eyebrow.

"I don't know hyung". Mingyu told him.

"But he is not home". Seungkwan came in the conversation.

"Them where does he go?"

"He went with Jun and Soonyoung alo....".

"What Jeonghan hyung? Why did he went with my brothers? And where did he go?" Mingyu asked frowning. He already knows that Wonwoo likes one of his brothers and he is certain that it's one of Jun and Soonyoung. So when he heard that Wonwoo went out with them, he felt his nerves acting weird, he feels suddenly hot, like sweating.

"Wait.... Why so many questions Gyu? Didn't he told you before going? Well they went for a Trek and Jihoon and Minghao is also with them". Jeonghan said making Mingyu a little calmed.

"He didn't tell me because he might not wanted to disturb my sleep". Mingyu replied with a smile.

After eating breakfast out, they return back home. Jihoon and Minghao went straight back to their rooms. Jun and Soonyoung join there brothers. Mingyu saw Wonwoo and walked to him.

"Let's talk". He said grabbing Wonwoo's hand and taking him to their room.

Mingyu push Wonwoo on the wall as soon he entered the room. Wonwoo first caresses his wrist that hurts because of the tight grip. Then he looked at Mingyu with a stern face.

"What were you doing with my brothers?" Mingyu asked, venom in his voice. Wonwoo has first time hear this scary voice of Mingyu, but Wonwoo have decided to be strong and he would not give in to Mingyu.

"Obviously not kissing on the street shamelessly". Wonwoo replied back with his cold voice. It off course angers Mingyu. He harshly grip Wonwoo's face with his hand, looking at him with his angry eyes.

"Don't also think of doing it. You might be a slut but my brothers are not. They have a fine married life, don't you ever try to ruin it".

"So you are also a slut Mingyu". Wonwoo pushed him away and left the room. He doesn't want Mingyu to see his tears, he has promised himself to only show Mingyu his strong side, not the weak one that only need consoling. He needs Jun and Soonyoung because he can't think straight by himself.

He wiped his tears and knock on Jeonghan's door, cause he also needs someone like a mother to hug him and tell him that everything is going to be okay.
But he realised that he ruined someone's sweet time. Cause he saw Jeonghan was wearing the shirt inside out when he opens the door and Seungcheol might have fallen in bathroom while running as he heard a thug after. Also the messy sheet on bed says it all.

"Sorry hyung for distributing you. I'll come later". Wonwoo was about to leave but Jeonghan held his hand.

"Hey bub, what happened? You don't look okay" he asked being concerned.

"Nothing, I have headache and wanted to sleep on your lap, the way we used to do when I feel sick. But it's okay hyung". Wonwoo showed a sad smile.

"Hey Wonwoo, just come in. You didn't disturb us, and even if you do, We would like to put that work on pending for you. So come in and relax. We hate it when you are sick". It wasn't Jeonghan but Seungcheol who said that. Wonwoo knows how nice all the brothers are. They always cares about everyone, and they have good heart and Wonwoo knows where it came from. Off course their mother. Wonwoo smiled coming inside and laying on the bed, resting his head on Jeonghan's lap. Jeonghan caresses his hairs, while his other hand was patting Seungcheol's cheeks who was sitting beside him, with his head resting on Jeonghan's shoulder.