51

As soon Mingyu dragged Wonwoo inside the room, Wonwoo was thrown on the bed. Mingyu getting on the top of him. He harshly held older's jaw, making Wonwoo to wince in pain. Mingyu's one hand was still gripping Wonwoo's wrist tightly.

"Get off of me". Wonwoo said sternly, moving his face to get out of younger's grip. But Mingyu make him still with his hand.

"What did I tell you huh? Stay away from my brothers. How dare you take advantage of them?" Mingyu talked with his venomous voice. Wonwoo glared at him, getting hurt that this is the real side of Mingyu.

"I am not like you people who only knows how to take advantage of someone. I care about them before they are my best friends. I am not an asshole who will hurt his own people. I'm not like you Mingyu. I hate you, just....... Let me go .............." Wonwoo cried feeling his heart racing and his whole body shaking.

Tears continuously fall from his eyes which finally brought Mingyu back to his senses. He realised how he was hurting the older. He is not a bad person, even though he will lie or argue but he has never hurt anyone. Now he can't believe that he hurt someone and of all people, he hurts Wonwoo. The same person he can't see being sick or always ready to protect. He let go of older's hand, seeing how tight must be his grip that it got bruise. He felt tears gathering in his own eyes, it's not Wonwoo's fault that Mingyu likes someone else then why Wonwoo is getting hurt? Mingyu got off from the older, going to change into his night wears and also clearing his mind.

Wonwoo just lay their crying. That's all he can do.

Jihoon took the ointment he needs to apply on his burn fingers. He tried to take off the bandages which hurts like hell. He let out a small bellowing of pain. Soonyoung quickly sat in front of him taking Jihoon's hands into his.

"Let me do it". He said carefully touching the bandage.

"No, I can do it myself". Jihoon said taking his hand away from older's hand.

"Jihoon, your all fingers are burn, it'll hurt if you do it yourself. Let me do it". Soonyoung said softly, trying his best to convince the younger. He slowly tried to again held his hand but Jihoon quickly retorts.

"I said no need". He snapped.

"And I said let me do it". Soonyoung too snapped back, taking Jihoon's hand forcefully as younger will not listen nicely.

Jihoon just cried as Soonyoung very gently and carefully take off the bandages. "Does it hurt a lot?" He asked seeing the younger crying.

"It's not the wounds that hurts me Soonyoung but you. You said I married you only for your money, right?"

"Jihoon, let's not tal.....".

"Yes, you are right. I did married you for your money. Why wouldn't I Soonyoung? I never got to live a luxurious life as you. I have to live with my uncle who treated me like a servant. I never got a chance to buy what I want, I didn't even get to eat in fancy restaurants. Why wouldn't I want all this like others? So yes I wanted to marry a Prince who can give me a luxurious life. But who would have thought that my luck is really worse that I became your wife of all the people. I married you because I wanted to take advantage of you Soonyoung, and now you know it so stop doing this act as well. Stop taking care of me, and stop touching me. It makes me feel disgusted ". Jihoon himself doesn't know what he was saying. The words seem like slipping away from his mouth without knowing. But he doesn't know how those words were hurting Soonyoung so much, who can't focus on treating Jihoon's wounds as his vision was getting blurry because of some tears gathering in his eyes. He blinked away the tears putting the last bandage on Jihoon's delicate and soft little finger. He let go of Jihoon's hand.