64

"ohhh Kwanie?" Mingyu and Chan were surprised seeing Seungkwan at gym in the morning.

"Good morning". Seungkwan greeted with a smile.

"What are you doing here? Exercising early in morning?" Mingyu asked.

"Nae, I think I got a new hobby of exercising nowadays". Seungkwan replied energetic.

"Wohhh that's new. But really Seungkwan, I don't think you need to excercise. Just look at yourself, you are already cute and perfect. There is no need to exercise". Chan said.

"Should I really believe you Chan?" Seungkwan jokes. "I know I'm good, there is no need to remind me. It's just that I got this new hobby". Seungkwan replied with his usual diva attitude.

Chan giggles shaking his head. "Good luck". He said showing a thumbs up. Mingyu also giggle and went to his excercise.

Even though Seungkwan show Chan his energetic smile, it soon turned into a worried look as soon Chan left.

Soonyoung has this uneasy feeling since morning. He shouldn't have.

He knows he shouldn't have read Jihoon's text, and on the top of that, he shouldn't have read those mails Jihoon had sent to Hanbin. He should have known already that this will turn out like this.

Why he even thought that one day Jihoon will love him. Why he even wanted to trust Jihoon when he already knew that Jihoon hates him. Why Jihoon didn't even care about Soonyoung once before sending those mails to Hanbin.

Soonyoung tried his best not to follow Jihoon to the cafe. And he actually doing it.
It is 2:30 and he is still in his office, but this uneasy feeling is not letting him stay still. His mind is flooded with many disturbing thoughts.

He is somehow scared, that Jihoon will leave him. Even though he said he'll let Jihoon go, if the younger wanted, but still he is unable to do so.

He sigh, getting up and leaving his office. He can't, he can't let Jihoon go, atleast he should tell Jihoon about his love before the younger decides anything.

He turned on his car, driving straight to the mentioned cafe. He parked his car in hurry, stumbling in a way.

But he halted his steps when he saw something he had actually imagined.

He saw Jihoon in Hanbin's arms. He younger has satisfied smile on his face, and the older also looks happy.

Soonyoung took a few steps backwards, Jihoon can't just decide to be back with his ex lover. He can't, right?

Soonyoung felt like his world going upside down. He has tears gathered in his eyes. He quickly left from there before breking down.

He is helpless, he doesn't know what to do. He drives his car directly back to his office and decided to busy his mind with work.

He regrets going there and witnessing Jihoon's happiness with his own eyes. Why he is not in Jihoon's happiness?

Soonyoung didn't let his brothers to find out about his hurt feelings, he acted all happy in front of him.
But he surely knows that Jun can read through him. Jun did asked him many times about what happened.

And for the first time Soonyoung snap at Jun. Jun was shocked when Soonyoung did it, the older himself was hurt. No matter what happens, Soonyoung never snaps at him. Jun just smiled bitterly before leaving Soonyoung alone.

"Soonyoung, dinner is ready, let's go down and eat". Jihoon told Soonyoung but the older didn't even look up before saying.

"I'm not hungry".