76

Minghao was in the kitchen, making coffee for himself and hot chocolate for his husband who was whining like a small kid for it.

Minghao smiled remembering how cute Jun act when he wanted something. Jun is like a child. He chuckled a little as he remembered a fresh memory of the morning when Jun said a really cheesy pick up line. Well Minghao would not mind if Jun says those pick up line everyday, cause they make him blush. He never knew even those pick up lines can make him blush, but here we are talking about Junhui.

Suddenly Minghao felt an arm around his waist. He didn't panicked as he knows the scent of the older.

"Jun hyung, what are you doing here?" He asked stirring the chocolate milk, not minding the playful arm around his waist.

"I just missed you". Jun said putting his chin on younger's shoulder from behind. Minghao smiled.

"I'm almost done". He told the older.

"Let me help". Jun said sliding his left hand above Minghao's, gripping it and stirring the spoon along.

Minghao look at his side to see older's face, Jun also look at him, his seducing eyes making Minghao weak. Minghao lick his own lips, his throat feeling dry as he gulp.

Jun leaned in kissing Minghao. The younger also melted into the kiss.

"Oppa, what should we make for dinner.....?"

Jun quickly pulled away seeing Jisoo and YN entering the kitchen. Jun quickly jumped and sat on the kitchen counter avoiding their eyes. While Minghao gasp and looked down, stirring the liquid.

"Oh my God..... Oh my God". YN covered her mouth, controlling herself from jumping.

"We will come later, please continue what you two were doing". Jisoo said with a teasing smile, as he and YN walked out happily. But before going Jisoo mouthed Minghao use protection.

"Hyung". Wonwoo was lost in his thoughts when he heard Mingyu calling for him.

"Yes, Mingyu? Need anything?" Wonwoo asked.

"Can you give me a towel and a bowl of water. I want to clean myself, I am feeling stinky". Mingyu said hating it that he hadn't took shower from days.

Wonwoo too realised that doctor said once Mingyu get back home, he can take shower. "Amm Mingyu...... If you want, I can help you to shower?" Wonwoo said a little hesitant.

Mingyu was shocked that Wonwoo was being too nice even after Mingyu have made many mistakes.
"It will be really good". He said, feeling good that he is not going to feel stinky anymore.

Wonwoo help Mingyu to get off the bed, he slid Mingyu's right arm around his shoulder, as he held Mingyu's waist. With Wonwoo's help, Mingyu got to bathroom.

Wonwoo made Mingyu to sit on a chair as he put a small table infront for Mingyu to rest his fractured leg.

"T-take off your clothes". Wonwoo stutter.
Mingyu nod, taking off his black tshirt and then his pants. He was only wearing his boxers.
Wonwoo bite his upper lip glancing at the younger. This is what torture is look like, goddam, only if Mingyu wasn't this hot, then Wonwoo wouldn't have stared at Mingyu's abs like a wacko.