ONE

Aria quickly changed into her scrubs before going to meet her group of interns. She looked at the four interns before explaining everything they needed to know. Aria went to find the other residents who were sat on the gurneys in the basement.

"I hate them." Cristina complained about her interns while the others listened to her.

"You don't hate them.You hate you." Meredith said looking at her best friend who shrugged in response.

"That was hideous.I feel like a fraud." Izzie complained while Alex smiled to himself.

"I rocked it.I think I'm the new nazi." Alex commented causing Aria to scoff from beside him where she was laid.

"Oh,you are not the new nazi." Aria said while Alex looked at her slightly offended.

"Meredith,I need to talk to you." George called out to Meredith causing the five of them to look at him.

"George.Hi." Izzie said smiling at her friend while Aria and Alex continued to annoy one another. Izzie asked George about his vacation before complaining about hers.

"I didn't do much.I hung out alone...for 17 days.
Which is the last time that I saw you,the day of Cristina's wedding,which was...well...then mer and cristina went on Cristina's honeymoon without me." Izzie complained while George looked at her not really interested.

"Girl-on-girl honeymoon." Alex chuckled causing Aria to hit him on the head with her paperwork. She sent him an innocent smile which George smiled at slightly.

"And then alex took a road trip to see ava without me." Izzie said looking at Alex and Aria had a small scowl on her face.

"I did not go to see Ava.And her name's rebecca.And I didn't go see her.I just drove in that direction." Alex said while Aria looked up at all of them.

"Well I enjoyed my vacation. The house was peaceful nothing but me and old surgery tapes." Aria said with blissful look while Alex looked at her.

"Your like the kid who actually studied over the summer holidays." Alex said while Meredith looked at him.

"She was that kid." Meredith commented causing Aria to shoot her an ungrateful look while Alex continued to annoy her.

"Oh,why is everyone so tingly and hurt?I mean,I'm the one who was left at the altar.I'm fine,by the way.I honeymooned in hawaii and I snorkled." Cristina said looking at all of them.

"What'd you do,george?" Izzie asks while Aria looked at her and then at Alex who was reading his charts before her pager went off.
~
"Where have you been?We have multiple M.V.C.S due any second." Callie complained while Aria pulled a face at her.

"we're here,aren't we?We're here." Aria said while Alex looked at her causing her to shrug in response to his questioning look.

"Just-- just get ready,okay? And monitor your interns." Callie told them while the five residents nodded before assigning all of their interns.
~
Aria finished checking up on some of the patients in the E.R before finding a man carrying the severed arm.  "Help!We need doctors.Help!" A small boy called out.

"Inside voice.Uh,we found an arm in the road.Here,I bagged that." The man said while Aria took it from him sending him a quick smile.

"Thank you, that's my arm." Aria said taking the arm into the trauma room where Mark and Meredith were.

"I've got something for you two." Aria said while Meredith sent her a quick smile before taking the severed arm.

"Ah Aria its been a while." Mark said while Aria rolled her eyes at him.

"Nice to see you too Dr Sloan." Aria said while he sent her a smile.

"So our half sister Lexie is here." Meredith said catching Aria off guard as she turned to look at her.

"What? What do you mean she's here?" Aria questions her while Meredith look at the E.R.

"She's one of the interns. The one with Derek." Meredith said while Aria looked over at Lexie and Derek.

"Hey Twin B we need to go now." Mark called out to Meredith causing the twins to roll their eyes at the plastic surgeon while Aria went back to her patient.
~
"Oh,george,severed arm.Plus mer's and Aria's half sister is my intern,izzie is playing dr.Dolittle,oh,and alex hates your wife." Cristina said to George while Aria walked in looking at her friends.

"Dr.Sloan's ready for the arm." George said walking away while Aria pulled a face at him.

"I'll say it.George is being an ass." Aria mumbled standing beside Alex who looked down at her causing her to roll her eyes. Even after a year he was still checking her out.

"I think it's my fault.I said some things,and
now he's not talking to me." Izzie said while Aria watched Meredith.

"I don't know what he's got to complain about.Those new chick interns are hot." Alex said smirking while Aria knocked his shoulder.

"He's married,alex." Meredith reminded him.

"Yeah,he's married." Izzie repeated looking at them.

"You know who's seriously hot? That lexie girl." Alex said causing Meredith and Aria to look up at him.

"Get out...before I hurt you." Meredith warned while Aria hit him over the back of the head. He rubbed the back of his head since Aria had hit him pretty hard.

"I'm going over callie's head to bailey." Alex said walking out.

"Uh,callie is over bailey's head." Cristina said stating the obvious.

"Spiritually,bailey's over everyone's head." Meredith said to which the others to agree with her.
~
Aria changed out of her scrubs before grabbing her stuff. "Arianna?" Someone called out causing Aria to look up as no one called her by her full name. She looked up to find Lexie looking at her.

Aria stood frozen not really knowing what to say while she looked at the young intern. Part of her felt like just walking away while another part was curious about her younger sister. "It's Aria everyone here calls me Aria." Aria told her sending her a small smile.

The once worried expression turned to something of relief on Lexies face as she nodded. "Sorry I didn't know." Lexie said looking at the floor.

"Don't worry about it. Look I don't want to be mean or anything but I just need some time. Because this whole sister thing is new i mean I've got Meredith but you and your family that's still new." Aria said looking at the young intern.

"Yeah I'm sorry." Lexie apologised again with Aria looked at her.

"Lexie stop apologising you didn't do anything wrong. I just need time.I've really got to go but I'll see you around." Aria said sending her a small smile before going to her car and heading home.

When she woke up this morning she hadn't expected any of this. Her little sister was now an intern at the hospital she worked at. Maybe someday she would love Lexie like she loved Meredith but for now she needed time. Time to understand what was happening and for now she would just keep her distance.