FIVE

Aria stood at the kitchen counter as Alex walked in yawning. "Did they wake you too?" Aria asks looking at Alex.

"Yeah I need coffee." Alex mumbled as Aria poured him a cup before handing it to him. "Thanks." He says before taking a sip of his coffee.

Aria watches as Meredith tried to creep in knowing she had been to Dereks trailer again. "I'm going to get ready for work." Aria mumbled as she sighed causing Alex to raise his eyebrows.

The eldest Grey headed to her room as she changed into her clothes and got ready for the day. Aria finished get ready before her and Alex drove to the hospital.
~
"We'll infiltrate with a mixture of bupivacaine then lido with epi along these areas here." Mark says to the patient while Aria stands beside him.

"Is there a surgery that can make me look like her?" Harriet says looking at Aria who furrows her eyebrows slightly.

"Dr Grey is very Pretty but so are you." Mark says causing Aria to roll her eyes at his attempt to flirt as usual.

"Then how come I can't even remember the last time I had sex? I'll bet Dr Grey can remember the last time she had sex." Harriet says smiling at Aria who stood slightly stunned by Harriet's comments.

"Harriet,don't harass the residents." Mark says seeing Aria shift uncomfortably.

"She's young.She still has her looks. Although,sweetie,you're already getting worry lines.What do you possibly have to be worried about?" Harriet says causing Aria to look up and try to hold back a chuckle.

"Nothing.I-I don't have worry lines." Aria lied knowing she had a lot to worry about. Like both her younger sisters and then there's the whole being a resident.

"Whatever is wrong in your face,you need to fix it quick.Because once this stuff starts to turn south. Honey,it is a long way back. Trust me." Harriet said while Aria smiles slightly before she walks away.
~
"Morning,harriet.Let's get you out of bed,get you mobile." Aria said smiling at Harriet.

"Mm,I'm in too much pain.Leave me alone." Harriet complained looking away from Aria.

"Yep,the best thing for pain is to get you out of bed,get you movin'.You'll feel much better." Aria said taking down the bed side.

"I will feel better if you leave." Harriet complained while Aria tried to help her out of bed.

"Harriet..." Aria said in a warning tone while looking at her patient.

"Stop scowling! You can scowl later when you actually have something to scowl about...when your ass expands and you get a double chin.But right now,you are young.You should be having fun. Go,start enjoying your life.You're getting uglier by the minute." Harriet says causing Aria to laugh slightly while looking at her patient.
~
Alex and Aria move their patients in with one another as they had both become very difficult to deal with. Aria turned to Alex who was already looking at her.

"How about a drink tonight?" Aria says while Alex nods in response.

"Yeah keep away from those two tonight. It's like everyone is getting laid but us." Alex says while Aria nods in agreement.

"That's true. Even mer still screwing Derek." Aria says before shaking her head in disgust causing Alex to laugh at her expression. Aria smiles hearing hun laugh before they headed to get some food.
~
Alex and Aria sat in front of the house having a beer while Izzie and George were in the house. "you definitely don't want to go in there." Alex says while the two looked at Meredith.

"Oh,Alex. Aria." Meredith says looking at her sister and her friend. "George and izzie?" She question the duo.

"Yeah." Aria says taking a sip of her beer.

"I think the chief just saw me naked." Meredith says causing Aria to pull a face of disgust.

"Nice." Alex says smirking while Aria hit him.

"I thought I said no inviting her to this house?" Meredith says looking at Alex knowing he'd been hanging out with Lexie. Aria looked between the two of them confused.

"I didn't invite her over." Alex mumbled while Lexie walked over to them.

"Hi." Lexie says looking at the three of them.

"Hey." Aria and Alex responded giving her a small smile while Meredith rolled her eyes.

"Um,alex,do you want to get a drink at joe's?" Lexie asks looking between her older sisters.

"Yeah,sure." Alex replied while he watched Aria watching her reaction before turning to Lexie.

"Alex." Meredith warns looking at Alex.

"There's no rule that says he can't have a drink with me." Lexie says looking at Meredith.

"Actually,there is.I'm making one.No drinking with alex,no sleeping with alex." Meredith says looking at Lexie while aria looked taken back.

"You've slept together?" Aria asks looking at Alex who shook his head at her.

"What exactly did I ever do to you?" Lexie asks Meredith who rolls her eyes.

"Get your own friends.Get your own life.Stop living in mine." Meredith snapped while Aria stood between the both of them.

"Meredith!" Aria snapped at her twin sister while Lexie shook her head.

"Screw you.I...I'll wait at the car." Lexie says looking at Alex before turning away not saying anything to either sisters.

"Did you really have to say that?!" Aria snapped at Meredith before walking in the house and slamming the door. Alex looked between the three sister before going to check on Aria but she didn't respond. He ended up going to meet Lexie.
~
"where is she?" Alex asked while the checked Harriet's bed.

"Oh,well.It looks like she finally got out of bed." Aria says smiling before the two heard giggling. They pulled the curtain seeing their patients in bed together.

"oh!Oh,my god!" Aria says pulling a face.

"We're adults.Don't look so shocked." He says looking at Alex and Aria.

"she always looks like that." Harriet says while Aria closed the curtain looking at Alex.

"well,I guess he finally crapped." Alex said smiling before the two began laughing as they left the room quickly.
~
Alex sat with Meredith at the bar since aria still wasn't talking to Meredith. "Has Aria said anything to you?" Meredith asked looking at Lexie who was sat at the bar.

"No just work stuff. She just feels caught in the middle of you both." Alex says looking at Meredith.

"Yeah well I think she already picked a side." Meredith says causing Alex to look at her while taking a sip of his beer.

"She hasn't and she won't it's the type of person your sister is. She cares about everyone else and puts them above herself." Alex says while Meredith looks at him.

"You seem to know her pretty well." Meredith comments while Alex shrugs in response.

"We're friends." Alex says looking over at Lexie.

"Of course you are." Meredith says taking a sip of her beer while Alex ignores her comment.