ELEVEN

Aria sat with her heading resting on the desk in front of her as Mark places a pile of paperwork in front of her. The eldest grey groaned looking up at her friend before lifting up the sunglasses she was wearing to help with the headache from her hangover.

Mark smiled at Aria while she groaned again looking at the attending. "You look like you had a Good night." Mark says smirking while Aria sits back in her chair while she stretched.

"I'm never drinking again." Aria complains looming at Mark who continued to smirk.

"You always say that. Now come on we have patients to see." Mark says while Aria lets out one last groan before picking up her files and following Mark.
~
Aria watched Cristina snap at Lexie as Meredith just sat there watching it happen. "Oh keep your thoughts to yourself Cristina." Aria snaps back as Lexie looks slightly relived to see her.

"I'm just saying the truth since she can't take a hint. But of course you come to the rescue of your shiny new sister compared to your twin sister who you've known. Oh I don't know your whole life." Cristina says as Aria looked at Meredith.

"Take your crap out on someone else. And you just sitting there and letting her talk to Lexie like that. Look I don't care about whatever it is that's going on with you. You talk all this talk about me choosing Lexie when you were the one who chose her the first day. You'll have her back but you won't even have mine." Aria snapped at Meredith and Cristina before walking away with Lexie.
~
"Meredith acts like she's the only one who's suffered. Thatcher abandoned me as well. My mom was awful she pushed me to the limit. She had me pushing every boundary just to make her feel something other than the regret she had for having us. She chose Cristina the first day we started here and i stick up Lexie and I'm the awful one. And I can't talk to Alex because he's too busy playing happy families with another woman and her unborn baby." Aria rants as Mark looks at her.

"Do you feel better?" He asks smirking slightly as Aria throws fries at him.

"Your not funny Sloan." Aria says looking at the head of Plastics. "How come your not with Torres anyway?" Aria asks while Mark stands proudly.

"I'm an improved man now Grey I don't do that stuff anymore." Mark says as Aria looks at him.

"Well I'm very proud of you Sloan. The nurses made you see things more clearly." Aria asks him.

"More like Bailey. But I'm an improved man and I'm going to try." Mark says as Aria gives him a small smile.
~
Aria walked past Alex as he looked up at her. "You've got in late the last few nights." Alex says as Aria continues to walk past him. "What are you ignoring me now?" Alex questions her as Aria sighs before turning to look at him.

"I'm tired Alex I'm not doing this with you." Aria says as she turns to walk away from him.

"Doing what? Your the one who's ignoring me and going out every night? What have you met some guy or something?" Alex says looking at her as Aria looked back at him.

"You're the one who's busy with Rebecca or Ava. Whatever her name is." Aria snapped at him feeling she was losing her friend.

"She's pregnant." Alex says as Aria looked slightly confused as Alex watched her.

"Is it yours?" Aria asks him not really wanting to hear the answer.

"No I mean it can't be. We haven't slept together not since she left the first time. Look she came to me I'm just trying to help her." Alex says as Aria watches him.

"Be careful Alex." Aria says to him as Alex looks at her confused.

"What do you mean?" Alex asks before handing his chart back to the nurse.

"Rebecca she feels something for you and you being nice to her might give her the wrong impression. That's only if you don't feel the same way she does." Aria says to before going to find Mark as Alex watched her contemplating what she had just said.
~
Aria sat at the bar as she didn't want to go home. Izzie had called to tell her Rebecca was at their house after Alex refused to let her get a Psych evaluation.

Aria asked Joe for another drink as a guy sat beside her. "Is this seat free?" He asks as Aria turned to look at him.

"Well it isn't now." Aria mumbles before taking a sip of her drink.

"I'm Thomas Cooper but my friends call me Tom you from around here?" Tom asks as Aria looks at him.

"Aria and yeah you could say that. So what do you do for work Tom?" Aria asks looking at him with a small smile.

"I play for the Giants." He says smiling as Aria smirks slightly.

"So what brings you to Seattle?" Aria asks him as he shrugs his shoulders taking a sip of his drink.

"Just came to see what was it had to offer?" Tom says smiling as Aria looks at him.

"How you liking it so far?" Aria questions him as he chuckles lightly.

"It's not too bad I've met some nice people. So what about you?" Tom asks her as she smiles at him.

"I'm a 2nd year surgical resident at Seattle Grace." Aria asks him as he looks at her with a smile on his face.

"Wow so pretty and Smart. You're like every guys dream girl so where's your other half tonight?" Tom asks her as she looks at him.

"There isn't anyone not like that anyway." Aria says as she fiddled with the glass she was drinking from.

"But there is a guy. Tell me about him." Tom asks as Aria looks at him.

"He's my friend and we're close it's like he understands me in a way other people can't. But there's this girl and she's crazy like needs help crazy. I think he's in love with her because he won't listen to anyone about her." Aria says looking at Tom.

"I think maybe he's looking out for his friend or there's something more there. Try not to give up on him just yet. And if there is something more for you two I hope he sees how great you are. It'll be his loss if not." Tom says to Aria as the two continued to talk and get to know one another.