NINETEEN

Aria headed up the stairs as Alex smiled at her which she returned. Meredith looked at the two concerned before the all heard noises coming from Izzie's room.

"Who's she with?" Meredith questioned looking at Alex and Aria.

"Probably the third year Ari's friend with. We should get going." Alex says before handing Aria her car keys.

Meredith looked between the two completely confused as they headed to Aria's car before heading to the hospital.
~
Aria had been working on the peds ward as she went to check on a kid in the E.R. She walked into Lexie as she looked her sister slightly suspicious.

"What are you doing?" Aria questioned her as Lexie shook her head.

"Nothing just collect some supplies." Lexie told her as Aria looked at her.

"For who?" Aria says crossing her arms and giving her sister a stern look.

"Sloan he needed it in the E.R I should really get them to him." Lexie said walking away as she looked back at Aria.

Aria looked at Lexie knowing she was lying as she'd scrunched up her nose. Meredith would do the same when she was lying. Her pager went off as she groaned wanting to know what her sister was up to.
~
Aria walked into the other residents as she looked at Meredith and Alex. "Have you seen Lexie?" Aria asks as Alex looks at her.

"All the interns have gone AWOL." He tells her before winking at her as she rolls her eyes at him smiling.

"Why? Do you need something?" Meredith asks wanting to try sort things out with her sister.

"She lied to me." Aria said before the three looked at her.

"About what?" Meredith asked her.

"I don't know. She was carrying a bunch of supplies said they were for sloan. But he's been fixing Torres nose. She even did the nose scrunch that you do when you lie." Aria says looking at Meredith.

"I do not." Meredith scoffed before Alex looked at the twins.

"It doesn't matter but she's up to something and it's not like Lexie." Aria says looking at the three of them before Cristina looks at her.

"No. They're just idiots." Cristina says before Aria went to find Lexie.

"What's going on with you and Aria?" Meredith asks looking at Alex.

"Nothing we're just hanging out." He shrugs before Meredith looks at him.

"It's more than that.You do have feelings for her don't you?" Meredith says looking at Alex who contemplates what she said.

"We're hanging out." Alex tried to defend before he walked away.
~
Aria was heading up the stairs as she found Lexie who wouldn't look at her. "What have you done?" Aria asks looking at her sister.

"I need your help Aria." She said not looking at the eldest Grey.

"Mer we need to go." Aria called downstairs as Meredith hurried after her sisters.
~
Aria and Meredith walked in as they found the interns performing an appendectomy on Sadie. Cristina quickly joined them as Aria began putting on her gown. "What are you doing?" Lexie said looking at Aria.

"Her blood pressure is low we need to help her." Aria snapped growing frustrated with the interns as Meredith and Cristina quickly helped her.

Meredith told the interns to go find Bailey as the twins got to work trying to stop the bleed. Cristina did the repair as Meredith and Aria shared a look.
~
Aria and Meredith continued to help slow down the bleeding as Bailey helped Cristina perform the appendectomy. Aria stood listening to Richard as he praised the three of them. "I-i can't let you three get in trouble for this." Lexie says as Aria glared at her sister.

"Lexie-" Aria warned not wanting her sister to put herself in anymore trouble.

"no, it's not right. People tried to stop me.Dr. Yang told me yesterday to shut it down,But I didn't listen." Lexie said to them as Meredith and Aria looked at Cristina.

"You knew about this yesterday?" Richard snapped at Cristina.

"Sir, i-" Cristina says but Richard cut her off.

"Did either of you two know?" He asks looking at the Grey twins

"No." Meredith said as Richard looked at Aria.

"Not this Sir." Aria admitted as he nodded slowly to excuse them. Meredith dragged Cristina out as two started arguing.

"Apparently you didn't,Because it almost cost lexie her jobNot to mention that sadie almost died in there." Meredith snapped at Cristina.

"Okay, you know what? Sadie did that to herself
And let's not pretend.That you have some sort of relationship with lexie.Let's not pretend that you care about her. Or Aria you haven't even tried to make amends with her." Cristina snapped at Meredith.

"I care about my job,And I care about doing the right thing." Meredith said before Cristina cut her off as the two continued to argue with one another.
~
Aria listened as all the resident lectured the interns who had been put on probation. "But they still respect Izzie Stevens." One of the interns whispered as Aria's head snapped up.

"What did you say?" Aria snapped as everyone looked at her since she had remained silent.

"You seem to still respect izzie stevens,And she killed a patient." The intern says as Aria scoffed.

"She was trying to save a man's life.And you almost killed a friend for fun.It's different. You act like you deserve to be here but none of us do. We are supposed to be doctors and you are pulling crap like this. I know why I got into this job but why did you? Think about that because if it's for the cutting or some other stupid excuse you've used. I'd reconsider your career choice we are here to save lives not put them in danger like everyone of you did." Aria snapped as everyone continued to watch her.

"That was hot." Alex whispers lightly in her ear as she shrugged him off feeling the shivers down her back. Alex stood smirking at the effect he had on her.
~
Aria was eating take out with Alex since Izzie was with Adam. The two were sat watching the tv as the front door opened. Derek walked in with Lexie as Aria looked up at them.

"You want some pizza?" Aria asks before Lexie nodded slowly as Aria pulled her down beside her. "Welcome home Lexie." Aria smiled before resting her head on Alex's shoulder.

Lexie looked around the home as her eyes fell on Aria and Alex. She hadn't really noticed how close the two were. But she could see that there was something between the two of them. They continued to annoy one another which caused the youngest Grey to chuckle.

She then headed into the kitchen where Derek was sorting through some Laundry. "Are they together?" She asks pointing towards Aria and Alex.

"We've got bets." Derek says before Lexie chuckled settling into one of the chairs.