EIGHTEEN

Aria groaned hearing the commotion outside her room as Alex grumbled beside her before turning over. Aria rolled her eyes before quickly getting dressed and standing in the doorway of Meredith's bedroom.

Aria glared seeing her sisters old friend who turned to her. "Hello Arianna." Sadie smiled as Aria looked at her.

"Don't call me that." Aria snapped before looking at Meredith. "Let's hope you don't make the same mistakes twice." Aria said before heading downstairs where she found Derek.

Aria poured her coffee before Cristina joined them. "Apparently they went backpacking around Europe together or something.Before med school. That woman all but kicked me out of the bed." Cristina complained looking at Derek and Aria.

"That's terrible." Derek said sarcastically before rolling his eyes.

"And Death? Meredith's name is not Death, it's Mer." Cristina says to them while Aria smiles at Derek.

"I really feel for you." The man says exhausted from being woken up by Meredith and Cristina.

"She's never even mentioned this woman.How good of a friend can she be?" Cristina contemplated.

"Good enough to kick us both out of bed.Welcome to my world" Derek says as Aria scoffs.

"No both of you welcome to mine. Please enjoy your time here. And I'd watch yourselves let just say a certain tale for trouble usually isn't far behind." Aria says before going to get changed in the bathroom since Alex was still occupying her bedroom.
~
Aria ran into Lexie as she looked at her arms before Lexie quickly pulled her sleeve down. "What's that?" Aria asked looking at her youngest sister.

"It's nothing don't worry about it." Lexie said trying to distract Aria from her scratches. "I hear Meredith's friend is in town?" Lexie says looking at her.

"We're talking about you Lexie. Just tell me your not you know." Aria says looking at her sister with concern.

"No I'm not I swear. It was just an accident. I promise." Lexie says as Aria gives her a stern look.

"I'll let it go for now but I'm watching closely Lexie Grey." Aria says before Lexie nods hurrying off to meet the other interns.
~
"Little Grey, Torres is trying to set a world record
for most titanium rods used in one patient. You in?" Mark asks looking at Lexie.

"Little Grey?" Meredith asks confused as she looked at Mark.

"Little Grey, Big Grey.It's how I tell you two apart." Mark says to them.

"Then what's Aria?" Meredith asked confused still.

"Fav Grey or twin A. She's my favourite Grey don't take it personally." Mark shrugged walking away.
~
Adam caught up to Aria as she smiled at him. "Hey is Izzie okay?" Adam asks as Aria looks at him.

"I assume so why?" Aria says at the two of them headed upstairs.

"She just seems to be distant maybe." Adam says looking at Aria. Izzie and Adam had been spending time together and were possibly moving into a relationship.

"I'll check in on her. Try not to worry this is Izzie she's probably worried about a patient or something." Aria says before going to check her pager that had gone off.
~
Aria found Izzie sat in the gallery as she sat beside her. "How you doing Iz?" Aria asks looking at her friend with worry.

"I'm fine." Izzie smiled tightly looking at Aria who nodded in response.

"I slept with Alex. A couple of times now." Aria admits as Izzie looks at her completely shook.

"What? When? I mean how did you two happen?" Izzie asks with a small smile on her lips.

"It start a couple of weeks ago. It just happened I mean we were talking and then he's kissing me. I didn't want him to stop and I don't think he did either. And it's happened a few times now I really don't know what to do?" Aria admits while Izzie smiled at her.

"Do you feel something for him?" Izzie asks before reading Aria's expression. "Your falling for him." Izzie grinned as Aria shook her head.

"No I'm not I can't be. He's Evil Spawn and you know he's probably slept with half the hospital." Aria says before Izzie looked down at Alex who was already looking at Aria.

"Yeah well he's only ever looked at you that way." Izzie says nodding towards Alex who smiled through his mask when Aria looked at him.

"Adam is worried about you but if you say your fine then I believe you. But if you need a friend I'm here Izzie." Aria says before Izzie hugs her.

"I know." Izzie says before Aria went to go find her attending.
~
Aria sat at Joe's as Lexie walked in with Sadie. Aria scoffed as the two made their way beside her. "Is something wrong?" Sadie asked looking at the eldest Grey.

"You may have Meredith fooled but not me. I tried with Meredith but now Lexie you stay away from her." Aria warned looking at Sadie who scoffed.

"What is your problem?" Sadie said as Mark, Lexie and Callie stood beside the girls.

"You everywhere you go trouble follows you. Meredith is doing good she's happy. She doesn't need you messing anything up and Lexie she's too nice for her own good. So just stay away from her." Aria snapped before finishing her drink and heading home.
~
Aria headed towards Alex room as he was watching the tv. "Hey you okay?" Alex asks before Aria ignored as she went and kisses him.

"I don't want to talk." Aria says pulling away as Alex moved her hair from her face watching her.

"Fine no talking." He said before he leaned in and kisses her again. Aria kisses him back before finding the hem on his top and pulling off him. Alex wrapped him arms around her waist as he pulled her closer.