Chapter 1

Karl's POV:

I woke up to an obnoxiously loud ringing invading my throbbing brain. Yawning, I stood up, walked over to my desk and grabbed my black and purple and brown swirled notebook, taking a final glance over my almost illegible scribbles. I threw on a pair of black cargo pants, my favorite lilac jumper and adorned my fingers with almost my entire collection of silver rings. Satisfied, I grabbed my backpack, slinging it over my shoulder and hurried out the front door, attempting to pay no attention to my parents who were currently yelling at me for looking 'too gay'. I sighed and walked to the bus stop, getting on and climbing over to the back of the bus, past ten shady-looking men and two screaming babies. I sat down, pulled out my headphones and played my playlist called 'Music to cry to...' , feeling that it was more than appropriate for the first day back of term. 

~

Feeling the bus come to a slow halt, I made my way to the front, exiting. I walked up the steps, taking a deep breath and telling myself that it was only the first day of the summer term and not the first day of the year so the situation wasn't as bad as it could've been. I stepped inside, greeted with a shockwave of noise, flooding my ears from every direction. I scanned the halls uneasily, looking for my best friend, George. However, when I finally laid my eyes on him, I saw him standing with Sapnap and Dream. I stood still, not blinking and at an utter loss of words for why he was standing with the 2 most popular guys in the school. I finally saw Dream's arm wrapped around George's waist. I was sort of happy for him, having clearly found his soulmate by the matching scribbles on their arms, but I was still worried and skeptical because Dream and Sapnap had a reputation for leading people on.

"Karl! Over here!" I heard George shout, waving for me to come over to him.

a/n

(375 words)

I hope this isn't too bad. I wonder what will Karl will do.

EDIT: Since I have run out of ideas for now, I will improve the earlier chapters and lengthen them.