Chapter 24

George's POV:

Feeling warm hands run through my hair, I woke up, humming in content. 

I twisted my body so I now perfectly fit in between Dream's arms. He subconsciously tightened his arms around me and pulled me higher, towards his head. 

I heard a soft yawn, "Morning, Georgie."

I blushed a little, feeling him bury his face into mine, my brunet hair enveloping his face. 

"Dream, we have to get up and do something productive. I have an idea."

"How about we sleep all day?"

In response, I wriggled my way out of his strong grasp and stood up, dragging him out of the bed. 

"Get changed," I said, leaving him and went to go wake up Sapnap and Karl. 

I knocked on their door softly, not wanting to startle them. I then decided to open the door, waltzing into their room. 

"Karl, Sap, wake up. I have something fun planned for today."

Hearing Sapnap groan in response, I pulled the duvet off them and threw it onto the floor. 

"You are the worst."

"Sapnap, wake Karl up and hurry up."

~

Ten minutes later, we were all gathered in the kitchen, with me getting glared at by everyone. 

I decided to ignore them, "I have an idea. We should do a baking competition."

I saw Karl's eyes widen with excitement, "Yes! Best idea you've had in a while!"

Both Sapnap and Dream laughed at this, with me giving them pointed looks in response. 

~

Half an hour later, I had set everything up. 

Dream started the countdown, "Take your marks, get set. Go!"

We all ran to the 'supplies counter' and grabbed our ingredients. I snatched the weighing scales from Karl's grasp and ran to mine and Dream's working space. I hurriedly weighed out all the ingredients, with Dream rapidly chucking them into the mixing bowl in the correct order. 

I felt something trickle down my back.

I spun around, to see Karl sprinkling flour over my hair and down my shirt.

"Karl! You'll pay for this!" I screamed, grabbing a spare fistful of flour, lobbing it onto him. 

He screamed and ran to Sapnap, begging for mercy. 

I laughed and hurried back over to Dream, who had now put the cake in the oven. I started to tidy up our workspace and pack the ingredients away. 

~

Ten minutes later, the cakes were out the oven. I carefully slid it out of the tin, slathered the tropical fruit sauce we had bought earlier on it, and rolled it up. I stood back and admired our work; Dream putting the final flourishes on it. It actually looked really nice, with no cracks. 

~

After Karl and Sapnap had finished their Swiss Roll, we tidied up the kitchen and brought them to the table and sampled them. Mine and Dream's Swiss Roll was delicious, although I couldn't say the same about Karl and Sapnap's. Theirs was overcooked and had, therefore, large cracks running down the side of it. 

"Karl, why is your roll so burnt?" Dream asked.

"Sap forgot to put the timer on the oven."

I laughed, Dream now curled up on the floor, wheezing the life out of himself. 

Out of the corner of my eye, I saw Karl dumping a handful of flour on Sapnap. 

"This is for burning our cake," he giggled, then after seeing Sapnap's angry face, turned and fled, screaming.

a/n

(550 words)

Sorry, I had incredible amounts of writer's block. I am also working on another book, non-dsmp related. Enjoy!