Chapter 26

Karl's POV:

2 weeks later

I strolled through the woods, hand in hand with Sapnap, a collective smile covering both our faces.

"Come on!" he exclaimed, dragging me by my hand towards a small clearing with a picturesque pond situated in the middle of it.

"Slow down, my notebooks are going to get muddy if I fall," I gasped out, "And I will fall if you keep running at this speed," I added on.

Sapnap apologised and slowed down, guiding us to sit down at the edge of the pond. I stared upwards, taking note of the stars that shined and the full moon, which was bathing us in a soft glow, accentuating the curvature of Sapnap's face.

Sapnap leant in, giving me a soft kiss, before pulling away again. He reached into his pocket, bringing out a small box.

"Karl, I wanted to you to know that whatever happens, I will always love you, forever."

The End

a/n

(155 words)

Hi everyone, thank you so much for all the reads, votes and adding this story to your reading lists. This means so much to me and I am very grateful. I am so sorry about the slow uploads as I am working on another book and couldn't write due to mental health issues for a while, that is why this chapter is so short and I didn't get to write all my other chapter ideas.  I hope to see everyone again, for now, here is a photo of my cat (who has been sitting on my keyboard while typing this).