Chapter 17

Dream's POV:

I sighed as Sapnap left, they were both very obvious about liking each other, but too blind to see the reciprocated feelings. I got dressed and opened my bathroom door, motioning for George to come out. He walked out and my arms found his waist, curling around his petite frame. 

"George," I said, his hand perking up to look at me, "have you noticed how blindingly obviously they like each other?"

He took a second to consider, "Yes."

"I need your help to hype Sapnap up enough to ask Karl to be his boyfriend. They've already kissed at least twice."

"Yes, to both statements. I will help you and they did kiss twice. Karl tells me everything," he finished with a small smirk. 

I hummed softly, bent down and kissed my boyfriend on the forehead.

"Dream... George!" I heard a shout from behind us, making me let go of George. He was soon whisked away from me by the person, who I now identified as Karl.

"You didn't tell me Gogy was here?"

"You didn't tell me you had a date with Sapnap, Karlos," George retaliated.

Karl sighed, grabbed me and George by the wrist and dragged us out to Sapnap's car.

The car ride was filled with loud singing from everyone, me included, and a ton of bad jokes.

~

We arrived at school ten minutes later. Karl went off to go find his textbooks that he lost, the rest of us just sat in the car, not daring to break the joyous mood.

"Sapnap," George said, making us turn to face him, "you need to ask Karl out at some point."

"I know, I'm just really nervous," Sapnap replied.

"You have until the end of school to ask him, otherwise you're not going home tonight."

"Two things," he replied, "one, is this an ultimatum, and two, it is my house that you and Dream are staying in."

George laughed, "Yes, it is an ultimatum, and we don't care if it's your apartment."

I heard Sapnap mumble, "Why can't Karl ask?"

I replied, "Because after all he's been through with his parents, he isn't going to do anything that he thinks is burdening someone or pressuring them. Asking you to be his boyfriend falls into both categories unfortunately."

Sapnap sighed before speaking up, "So how do you know so much about him?"

"We used to be best friends before my parents moved. We moved back after a year, but he had changed too much for me to recognise him."

George tapped me on the shoulder and dragged us off to our lessons.

~

"Dream, how is your day so far?" George asked. He sat down next to me and pulled out his lunch.

"Boring," I responded.

Sapnap walked over and sat down opposite me, pulling his lunch out. I grabbed his lunch and pulled it out of his reach.

I asked, "Have you asked Karl yet?"

"Later, I still have the rest of the day to ask him. Now give me my lunch back."

"Not until you ask him."

Sapnap's POV:

Two ultimatums in one day, wow I really am lucky. Feeling my stomach rumble, I stood up, glared at Dream then left to find Karl.

After ten minutes searching, I found him sitting on the front steps, playing with his blade. I sat down next to him, took his hands and put the blade into my pocket.

"Sap..." he started, voice slightly shaky.

"I'm not going to shout at you, I actually came to ask you something."

He looked relieved.

"Karl, ever since that day when George introduced you to us, I thought you were breathtakingly beautiful. You are kind, brave and resilient. Will you, Karl, be my boyfriend?"

"Yes, " Karl said, tears of joy streaming down his face.

I pulled him in for a loving hug.

"Come with me, Dream stole my lunch and I want it back," I said, leading him inside. He giggled, making my heart flutter.

We sat down at the table, making Dream jump.

"My food," I growled.

He looked between me and Karl, "Did you do it?"

"Do what?" Karl asked.

Dream glared at me, "No lunch then."

Karl giggled, "Give my boyfriend his lunch."

Dream slid it over, looking slightly shocked, "Well done, fire boy."

"Fire boy?" Karl asked.

"I'll explain later," I glared at Dream then started to eat my food.

My boyfriend giggled again, "I will definitely uphold you on that one."

My heart fluttered again.

a/n

(702 words)

I have no a/n. lol