Chapter 2

Sapnap's POV:

I saw Dream's soulmate / new boyfriend shout for some guy, beckoning for him to come over. I heard Dream mutter in my ear "Oh, that loser, I heard from Punz that he does drugs or something."

I tilted my head, then turned it over to the brunet, my eyes shamelessly looking him up and down, checking him out. His cheeks flushed red, clearly having noticed my eyes. Not too bad actually. Quite cute.

Karl's POV:

 Oh gosh. Sapnap, the second most popular guy in the school, was checking me out. I started shaking violently, knowing I should never have come over here. I should've just pretended to not hear George and walked to my class.

"Karl..." George tried to start but I cut him off with a curt "Fuck off."

I was not in the mood for discussing 'potential love interests' as George would say; my life is already complicated enough as it is. 

He looked shocked; I often don't swear so I caught him by surprise. Good. He won't say anything about this now. I turned to face Sapnap and Dream, deciding this was ultimately too much for me so I pulled my pack of cigarettes out of my bag, took one and lit it. I took a puff, then brought it down to my side. Sapnap and Dream looked shocked, George giving me the 'you know you should not do this in school' look. 

"So..." Sapnap started, "I've never seen you around Karl, how are you doing?"

I tilted my head, took another puff and replied, the familiar taste and smell of the cigarette making me forget my reputation as the quiet boy who no one knows and cares about. I gave a curt laugh and responded, "Terrible. How is Mr. My Eyes Can Go Anywhere Shamelessly?" 

I saw Sapnap turning red, breaking eye contact, realising he was caught.

"Sapnap, what is this about?" Dream asked. I gave a small smirk towards Sapnap then took another puff. 

"Umm..." he stuttered. It gave me so much power, controlling the raven-haired man. This, of course, was all due to the smoking-boosted confidence. 

Before I could get my way into Sapnap's head properly, the bell rang. I walked over and threw the remains of the cigarette into the bin and headed off to class with George. 

I can already just feel that maths is going to be an interrogation of questions I really don't want to answer.

a/n

(418 words)

EDIT: Who's watching QSMP? It's really good if you haven't watched any of the streams btw.