Chapter 23

Karl's POV:

My eyes fluttered open, my exhausted brain barely registering the boy in front of me. 

"Morning Karl, how did you sleep?" he asked.

I yawned, "Surprisingly ok. Sap?"

"Yes."

"Are me and George missing school for the football match?"

"Yes... why do you want to know?"

I giggled, "Nothing."

"You are so annoying," Sapnap sighed.

"I know," I replied, jumping up from the bed, now fully awake.

I grabbed my clothes, went into the bathroom and got changed. I put on some of my favourite jewellery, then brushed my teeth.

I walked out.

"Is that my hoodie?" Sapnap asked.

I blushed and pulled my hands up into the sleeves. 

"You look cute in it, even though it is too big for you."

"It smells nice," I mumbled, burying my face in the sleeves.

"Would you like to say that again?" Sap said, walking closer to me.

He was now right in front of me.

"It... smells nice, like you."

He smiled softly, stepped forward and kissed me on my forehead. Afterwards, he grabbed his football boots and walked into the kitchen. 

"Dream!" I heard him call, "Stop making out with George and hurry up or we're gonna be late."

At this, Dream stepped out of his room, holding his football kit, "George will be a few minutes."

I grinned and ducked past him, finding George hastily applying foundation to his neck and collarbones. I laughed. 

He jumped, dropping the tube and turned to face me, "You scared the living shit out of me, Karl. Never do that again."

"What are you doing," I smirked. 

George turned a deep shade of red.

"Please don't Sap that he was right, he'll never let it go," he begged.

I giggled again and skipped out, stopping in the doorway to say, "Finish up in less than two minutes and I won't tell."

"Karl!"

I winked and ran out, shutting the door. 

A minute later, George came out, wearing black ripped jeans and Dream's lime-green smile hoodie which was too big for him. Dream smirked, seeing him cautious not to rub the foundation off. I caught Dream's eye, smirked, then winked at him. He let out a loud laugh, realising that I caught George. 

Sapnap turned to face me, George and Dream, "What's going on?"

I giggled, George glaring at Dream conspicuously.

"Wait!" Sapnap exclaimed, "I was right, wasn't I?"

George hid his head in his hands, embarrassed.

"Glad I called you in time."

"Sap!" George yelled.

Dream was wheezing, collapsed on the floor, gasping for air. 

~

Ten minutes later, I managed to settle everyone down and get them into Sapnap's car. George reached for the controls, connecting his phone to the car's Bluetooth audio.