Chapter 19

Sapnap's POV:

I regained consciousness, finding myself lying on Dream's lap in the back of a police car. I lay still, feeling his long, slender hands brush through my hair. I sat up slowly and looked out the window.

"Hey Sap, how are you?" I heard Dream ask.

"Fine. How are George and Karl?" I responded.

"They'll be good. They're in safe hands."

I hummed in response and looked out the window again, seeing that we were now at the police station.

The car was parked and the policewoman from earlier ushered us to a small office in the building.

"So boys..." she started, "Please explain what happened."

Me and Dream took turns to thoroughly explain what had happened, going into great detail. The policewoman listened carefully and typed some information into her computer.

Half and hour later, we were released and I had somehow managed to hitch a ride with the policewoman to the hospital where Karl and George resided.

~

I thanked her, got out of the car and walked into the hospital. An employee directed me to Karl's room. I took a deep breath and entered.

I saw the adorable brunet lying on his side. He rolled over to face me and uttered a quick, "Hey Sap".

"Hi love, how are you doing?" I replied.

He blushed and replied, "Not too bad actually."

"Good," I replied, "However I have some news for you..."

I inhaled deeply, "Your father might go to jail, although, you, me, Dream and George need to go to court this Sunday to testify against him."

Karl looked thoroughly confused.

"I thought that this whole situation would've been enough evidence."

I replied honestly, "Dream told them that this had been happening for a while now so the police need the entire story to extend the sentence to what it should be."

He nodded and pressed the button to call the nurses in. After a few checks, he was deemed ready to leave.

I called a taxi to pick us up when I noticed a text from Dream, saying that both him and George won't be in school until Friday due to George's injuries. I wished George a safe recovery, via Dream, and got into the taxi with Karl and headed home.

a/n

(365 words)

I apologise for the shorter chapter. Thx for the 300+ reads!!!! I am working on a longer one to make up for it. Happy late Easter btw!!