Chapter 25

Sapnap's POV:

We stood in front of a large brick building. I felt Karl tremble almost unnoticeably, so I gently reached out and grasped his fingers, squeezing his hand gently; he looked over and gave me a faint smile, his eyes soft, but layered with worry and anxiousness.

I pulled him into a gentle hug whispering into his ear, "It's ok, Karl. You'll never have to see him again after this."

He smiled faintly at me, before I lead him inside.

~

"Standing testimony against Edward Jacobs is Karl Jacobs," a voice rang through the court.

Karl made his way to the stand, his hands fidgeting with the sleeve of my hoodie that he had stolen.

"Please state relationship to the accused," the voice said again.

Karl's voice was shaky, "I am his son."

~

"The trial has concluded, Edward Jacobs will be sentenced to fourteen years in prison," the judge concluded.

I left the building, cradling the gently sobbing Karl.

"Hey, it's ok. You will never have to see him ever again," I whispered in his ear.

Suddenly, his phone rang. The brunet held the phone out to me with pleading eyes.

"It's my mother, please answer for me," he pleaded.

I smiled reassuringly and held the phone up to my ear, answering it.

I heard a woman screech, "Boy! How dare you do this to your father, after everything he has done for you."

"He's not your son anymore, and he will be living with me from now on," I spoke sternly.

Karl's mother hung up in a huff, not before listing a string of curse words aimed at both me and my boyfriend.

"It's ok, love. You are going to be living with me and Dream from now on," I smiled. 

a/n

(395 words)

Thank you for the 1.4K reads!!! Sorry, I was in Germany so I didn't have time to update. This little project of mine has made my day (the milestone), so thank you everyone for putting a smile on my face. 

I do have sad news, which is since the DSMP no longer exists, this book is coming to a close, in 10 or less chapters. I will try to update as often as I can however I am working on another book (on my profile page) and might start a qsmp fic if I get around to it (you should watch qsmp if you aren't, I highly recommend it).

Thanks again, Ghost