Chapter 14

Sapnap's POV:

I woke up, an adorable, sleeping brunet in my arms. Where he belongs, I thought. I turned my head, glanced at the clock, seeing that it was time to wake up.

I shook Karl gently, "Wake up, we have to go to school," I whispered in his ear, my voice raspy.

He shuddered and turned to look at me, face turning a deep red. 

~

Half an hour later, we had arrived at school. Dream immediately left to find his boyfriend, leaving me and Karl alone in the car.

"Karl."

He turned his head towards me, "Yes Sap?"

I grasped the sleeve of my black turtleneck, fidgeting with it, "Um, can I perhaps, take you out to dinner tonight."

"Like a date?" he asked.

I nodded, to which he replied, "Sure."

I smiled and got out of the car, walking into the building, not wanting to be more late for Geography.

Karl's POV:

As soon as Sapnap left, I squealed with delight. I was going on a date with Sapnap, my crush, soulmate and the second most popular kid in school, only to Dream. I rummaged in my backpack, grabbed a cigarette and lit it, leaving the car and walked to the nearby park. If I was already late for History, surely they wouldn't care if I just missed the entire lesson?

I sat down on a bench, taking long drags, blowing the smoke out into rings. I took a pen out my pocket and started to draw some more character on my left arm, covering the all-too-familiar scars. I wrote a message on my right arm and waited for Sapnap to reply.

After two minutes he replied. He had a cover teacher so we just wrote on our arms, forgetting the existence of phones entirely. I wasn't complaining though, it was fun and I was going on a date later. This day was turning out to be amazing.

a/n

(307 words)

I am kinda tired rn so this chapter is shorter, sorry.