𝟏. 𝐫𝐮𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 - 𝐧𝐞𝐲𝐦𝐚𝐫 𝐣𝐫

★ ★

After a month of singleness, your friends dragged you out of your apartment. Miracle, you broke up with one of the most famous footballers because he was very attractive. You received a lot of hate for splitting up with him, yet you deleted social media after it because you knew how his fans were. 

People were surprised that you broke up with Neymar da Silva Santos. You were the perfect couple. There were barely any arguments and when there were, it wasn't serious in the slightest bit. You had no problems with each other, but then things changed...

He started coming home late and annoyed. You always thought it was because of training, as that was what he told you. But it turns out that wasn't the case.

One day, you scroll through social media, which you rarely do as you hang out with your friends or read. You eventually found a post that had Neymar and Bruna Biancardi. You have always felt inferior to her, as she has everything you wanted. 

She had a flat stomach, thick boobs, and a nice ass. While you have a small belly, chubby thighs, a decent size of boobs, and a decently shaped ass. Back to the post, you saw them holding hands and smiling and being close. You felt jealousy hit you.

You called Neymar about the post, as he wasn't home because he said he was away. You further inspected the image and his outfit is the same as when he left. You could also tell the photo was from today, as he had the new earrings you bought him recently. Throughout the whole time, you examined the image you had been left on voicemail...

He never did that, so why now? When he came home late at night (around 9 p.m., which he never does).

Long story short, after he got home you confronted him about it and ended up in an argument which led to you leaving him.

Back to the present. You went with your best friend that you had at a young age. You got dressed in a black short dress with strapped heels (the outfit will be shown below). Although you bought the dress for when you lost a bit of weight, your friends encouraged you to buy it and wear it. Your friends helped you get ready in the most effective way possible to get the most impressive revenge you could get.

You eventually pulled up to the party, at Vinícius Júnior's house. He was your best friend, and he introduced you to your ex-lover. He ran up to you and hugged you, relieved you were here, but slightly upset as he knew you didn't want Neymar here, yet he was there. You hugged him back, smiling that he was here.

"Holy shit Y/N! I didn't know you were coming here!" Vinicius said as he pulled away and grabbed your shoulders.

"You can blame my friends for dragging me along." You said smiling.

"Nonsense! I'm glad you're here! C'mon, let's get a drink." He says, leading you past people to the kitchen with a wide variety of drinks.

You reached the kitchen, grabbed a red solo cup, and poured a whiskey. You were drinking it sip by sip and talking with your friends, and then in the corner of the living room, you saw him.

The one person you didn't want to see at all, as you knew he would bring your mood down. There he was, standing in all his glory. Neymar. He looked at you, admiring you. You averted your gaze from him, not wanting to gaze at him anymore. You looked at the red cup in your hand and chugged the rest of the whiskey. Not only that, but you grabbed more whiskey and drank it. 

When you felt tipsy enough, you danced on the dance floor as they played your favourite song. Vinicius was worried about you, as you never drank unless something hurt you. Hell, he helped you through bullying when you were 7 years old, and you have been friends ever since. Another person who worried about you was Neymar. Although you weren't together, he still loved you, even after you broke up.

You ended up dancing against someone, and you didn't know who it was, and you didn't care at all. You didn't have a care in the world. The mystery person pulled you closer by your waist and whispered in your ear.

"You know I hate you wearing short dresses in front of others, querida..." Darling,  They said huskily. Your breath hitched. You thought and wanted to dance in front of someone different, but out of all the people there, you wanted it to be him. You felt a weird longing for him once you saw him at the party.

"Why are you here?" You asked, not wanting him there, but that's what you wanted him to think. Even after you lived through a difficult breakup, you still loved him, yet you didn't know that it was the same for him.

"I wanted to see you..." Neymar said, gripping your waist tighter as you danced, trying not to have anyone feel there was a problem.

"Well... I didn't want to see you." You lied. And he knew you were lying. That look in your eyes made it obvious.

"Mentirosa..." liar  He called you. You kept silent as you did exactly what he said you did. Lied. "You're coming back to my place... I can't stand others looking at what is mine."

Despite your breakup, he still wanted you even after you broke up.

Neymar ended up taking you out of the door, but before he had done that, he found one of your friends and told them you were leaving with him. At first, they disagreed, yet after he told them he had no ill intentions, they gave up and let him leave with you in his arms.

Neymar pulled you into his car and you both drove off to his apartment. He had his hand on your thigh throughout the drive, not wanting to let you go again.

After the drive, he pulled up into his garage left the car, and closed the door behind him. Before he came into the house, he opened your door picked you up in bridal style, and led you into the house. It confused you, as you didn't see Bruna. You thought was cheating on you with her.

"She isn't here, meu amor... she was never the one I ever wanted." (my love) He whispered in your ear. His whisper sent a shiver down your spine as you missed him so dearly.

Neymar walked up the stairs into his bedroom with you in his arms. He placed you gently on the bed and asked if he could undress you, and you consented. He unclothed you and changed you into his clothes. He turned away and walked away. However, as soon as he got too far for your liking, you grabbed his wrist and pulled him back a bit, making him stop in his tracks.

"No... stay..., please..." You spoke tiredly. Neymar looked at you in awe. As much as he didn't want to seem weird, he obeyed and lay next to you, falling asleep.

★ ★

The dress:

The heels:

The heels:

SO THAT WAS THE FIRST ONE THAT I WROTE!!! Tell me how it was, please, as the criticism will be taking it

SO THAT WAS THE FIRST ONE THAT I WROTE!!! Tell me how it was, please, as the criticism will be taking it. :)