𝟑𝟐. 𝐥𝐮𝐜𝐤𝐲 𝐚𝐢𝐫𝐝𝐫𝐨𝐩 - 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐤𝐢𝐞 𝐝𝐞 𝐣𝐨𝐧𝐠

★ ★ 

The Super Copa was won by Barcelona. My sister and I were watching the game together. Thank her for paying for the tickets. I mean, the game was in Saudi Arabia, so of course the game and tickets would be expensive.

I took a photo of the pitch and added some text congratulating Barcelona fans on their victory, and if it were airdropped to any Real Madrid fans, it would also say well done. They weren't as good as Barcelona, but they did well nonetheless.

I received one back when I airdropped it. And it wasn't one I expected to get back. It was a Barcelona player, specifically Frenkie De Jong. This was the image

You must admit that he is attractive

You must admit that he is attractive. All of the Barcelona players are, except for those who are nearly twice my age (well, not quite, but you get the idea).

There was a text in the shot asking if I could send him a selfie so he could give me his shirt when we got out. As much as I hoped it wouldn't go to a random person, I took a selfie of myself and sent it, hoping it wouldn't go to a random person.

in Barcelona's changing room:

"Guys, Frenkie's airdropping to this one girl!" Marcos Alonso yelled at everyone in the locker room.

"Woah! Don't expose me!" Frenkie De Jong shouted defenisvely. Everyone in the room started oohing in a teasing manner. It was funny you had to admit.

"Let's see her!" Pablo Gavira shouted wanting to see her.

"I don't have a photo yet..." Frenkie said embarrassingly.

"So you don't even know if they are a man? Damn. Bro if it is some guy Xavi's age, you're fucked." Raphinha remarked chuckling which made everyone in the room chuckle with him.

Xavi then walked in with a mad look on his face. "¿Puedo repite eso?" can you repeat that?

Then everyone shut their mouths. It's surprising as they just won the Super Copa and everyone would expect them to be celebrating. "So, qué está sucediendo? what's going on?

"Frenkie is talking to a stranger and doesn't even know what they look like!" Araujo says. Then the notification came up. She airdropped back.

"Scratch that guys. I got a photo of her!" Everyone started cheering when Frenkie said that. Xavi just shook his head in disappointment. Frenkie opened the airdrop and saw the most beautiful girl he had ever seen. Everyone saw his reaction and started begging to see her. "Nah! You guys will see her when I give her my shirt."

time skip to when the players were now leaving:

This was it. I was finally going to see a Barcelona player! Specifically Frenkie De Jong! My sister had to cling to me as we were leaving and once we left the stadium doors there he was. Damn was he finer in person? I told my sister I was going to go up to him. "Well, you better text me your location. You know how mom gets."

"It's fine don't worry. I will just catch up with you in a minute."

"Fine but hurry up. I don't have all day."

I smiled and walked over to him. The eye contact we made was perfect. As I was walking up to him he kept looking at me. I saw the Barcelona bus behind him on the road, and all the players were watching. Frenkie saw this and said, "Don't worry about them. Their just nosy." We both laughed it off.

Frenkie passed me his shirt signed and folded it up. "You're pretty by the way..."

Damn... rizzing me up?

"Thank you, you're handsome as well..."

"Quick question"

"What is it?"

"Do you live in Barcelona? Because I would like to take you on a date. How does that sound?"

That sounds perfect. I guess I won't be watching the TikTok slides trying to be the perfect wag.

"Yeah, I do live in Barcelona, and I would love to go on a date with you." We both smiled and wished each other goodnight, and when the bus door opened, Frenkie got inside, and I heard the boys yell. I noticed him smiling at me through the window.

Frenkie's POV:

As soon as I stepped onto the bus, the boys began cheering. I returned to my seat and gazed at her. I put a tiny surprise in the shirt that I know she will notice.

Y/N's POV:

When I got in the car with my sister, she began smirking, "So was he a good guy?"

"Perfect." When I opened the garment, a message fell from it into the middle of my lap.
The note stated:

"I knew I'd forget to ask for your phone number, so I wrote mine down <3
***-****_*** - lucky airdrop"

He was adorable. I can hardly wait till that date... Thank goodness I began airdropping in stadiums.

★ ★ 

thank @pwploq for requesting frenkie 🫶🫶