𝟑𝟔. 𝐯𝐢𝐜𝐭𝐨𝐫𝐢𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐟𝐮𝐧𝐟𝐚𝐢𝐫 - 𝐛𝐫𝐚𝐡𝐢𝐦 𝐝𝐢𝐚𝐬

★ ★

It was the 21/22 and Milan was so close to winning Serie A. My boyfriend, Brahim Diaz, was playing for AC Milan. I know he has won multiple titles throughout his career so far, yet I still couldn't help but be proud. He was only on loan, but it still sort of hurt having to leave Milan.

The match came to an end and AC Milan won Serie A. I couldn't be more proud of them. They have all played amazingly. 3-0.

They were bringing the trophy out and I was so proud of them—especially my boyfriend. Even before halftime, Milan won the title. The home fans of Sassuolo were disappointed at them losing the match but also upset at their position in the league. It was an amazing match.

★ ★

It was after all the celebrations and Brahim was laying his head on my thighs while he had the biggest smile on his face.

I remember my friends telling me about a carnival or funfair that was going on and then I asked the big question.

"Brahim, what if we went to a fun fair?"

Brahim's ear perched up, and he looked at me. "A fun fair?"

"Yeah, it would be fun, wouldn't it?" I said, running my fingers through his hair.

"Should I rent it out?" Brahim asked.

"God no. It's fine. We don't have to worry about anyone else." Brahim smiled and nodded.

★ ★

We were at the funfair and we had the wristbands on our wrists. I was dragging Brahim around like a ragdoll, pointing at rides that would be fun to go on.

He finally gave up on my protests and we got on a ride. It was the 'Waltzer'. You get put into a little circle thing and go in circles and you get spun more than you go around.

We put the bar down and Brahim held tightly to it. The ride started, and he gave me a panicked look. I, on the other hand, had a massive grin on my face.

"Mi amor, estás segura de que es una buena idea?" My love, are you sure this is a good idea?

"Una idea perfecta." A perfect idea I said with a massive grin on my face that I kept on me since we arrived.

We were now spinning around on the ride and I was laughing while Brahim was screaming his lungs out. I was secretly recording him and his screams. He was gripping the bar so tight that the veins on his hands started popping out.

"Babe, you're going to live!" I said laughing.

"Y/N NO TE ATREVAS A REIR!" " Y/N DON'T YOU DARE LAUGH! Brahim shouted in a panicked way. That only made me laugh more, and we spun around more and he grabbed onto me, screaming like a little girl.

Brahim wasn't having a fun time, but I was.

★ ★

We were back at the hotel and Brahim was still shaken up after all the rides.

When he was in the shower, I got out my picture book and added a new Polaroid. It was me and Brahim at the funfair. It was a picture book of our journey together as a couple and on the last page, it would be our wedding before we started a new book.

I always made sure to hide it but I guess I didn't do it well enough because as he came out of the shower, he saw it on my lap. I was adding the Polaroid to the book and Brahim came up and kissed my forehead.

I jumped as I didn't see him or hear him and quickly tried hiding it.

He took it swiftly out of my arms and started flicking through the pages. As he was flicking through the pages, he had a massive grin and it was growing with each page flick, if that was possible.

By the time he got to the page, I was adding the Polaroid from today. He closed it as he finished reading it. He set it down on the bed, pulled me up from the bed, and gave me a passionate kiss.

This book is going to last... even through marriage.

★ ★

I gave up on this ibr

Thank you @sciftiism for requesting and again I am sorry it took ages 🤍🤍

and it lowkey didn't go with the victory scenario but i hope it is good enough 🤍🤍