𝟑. 𝐬𝐡𝐢𝐭 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐜𝐡 - 𝐦𝐚𝐫𝐜𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐚𝐬𝐡𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐝

★ ★

You were in the room you shared with Marcus. As he wasn't here, you studied whilst gossiping with your friends. It was around 6 pm and you and your mates had finished studying; you were heading downstairs to make some food, as you knew Marcus would be hungry when he got home.

You were so immersed in a conversation with your friends that you didn't notice your boyfriend walking into the house. You tilted your head back, laughing at one of your friends, and hit his chest. You stopped laughing and turned around to see Marcus standing smiling at you as if he was a lost puppy of some sort. 

You smiled and kissed him softly and your friends started 'oohing' and acting immaturely. You turned back to your phone and told them you would leave the call. As soon as you ended the call, Marcus wrapped his arms around your waist and kissed your neck. He buried his face in your neck crook.

Your curiosity led you to ask, "How was your match, my love...".

"Shit..." He said, annoyed.

"Why is that?" You asked him.

"Nobody listened to me, they were just doing their own thing!" He exclaimed annoyed.

"Is there anything else about your team?" You asked, concerned, as you had never seen him this mad.

"They also said a load of bullshit..." He said, mumbling in your neck crook.

"What did they say?"

"They said you didn't love me, as you didn't see me play..."

"Baby, you know I was watching you play on TV and studying with my friends..." you said, trying to comfort him.

"Really?" He asked hopefully.

"Of course, if I can't be there physically, I will always be here." You point to his heart and kiss him softly. He kisses back and pulls you closer to your waist.

"You're so sweet... I love you..." He said, crying up.

"I love you too, babe..." you say, kissing his nose.

★ ★